Chapter 8.

- I'm drunk and motivated :)

You woke up to heavy raindrops, banging against your window.
Why cant it just stop raining already?
It was been for probably a week now, how is that even possible?

You got out off bed and put on some slippers and went downstairs so the kitchen, to grab something to eat, before getting ready to go to school.

As you enter the kitchen you saw your sister, making herself something to eat.

„Morning." You said with a tired voice.

„Morning." Your sister said smiling.

„Why so happy?" You ask, getting yourself a plate.

„Hmm, maybe because mom's not mad at me for once," she smiled and looked at you while eating, „but she's mad at you."

„What did I do?" Your eyes went to look at her again, still getting out some items to make yourself breakfast.

„Your silly little- no, tall, boyfriend." Your sister smiled, thinking about teasing you about your new boyfriend.

You furrowed your eyebrows and stared at her face. You were irritated by her already, and the day hadn't really begun.

„What do you mean by that?" Your voice was plain and with not many emotions filled. You just didn't wanted to give her any attention.

„Mom's mad, because you're dating without asking. And your boyfriend reminds her of dad. Also he didn't really make a good impression, talking back to mom like that." She said while biting down on her breakfast. Her smile now turned to a grin.

The anger grew in you, and as you were about to burst out, when your mother came into the kitchen and leaned against the door frame, looking at you with one eyebrow raised.

You calmed down a bit, so you wouldn't get in any troubles. In which you would get anyway.

„Okay, first of all, we are not dating or anything like that, we simply walk to and from school," you turned to your mother,"and you shouldn't assume I was dating someone, when you know I would've come to you if he asked me out." You said calmly, looking at your mother with love.

I don't want to get into trouble.

„And second of all, he made an impression, and if you don't like it, that's fine, but don't make me ignore him or anything like that, because I actually kinda like him, and want him to continue sticking around me." You huffed and started to leave the kitchen but made a halt.

„And he's not a bad influence. If you ever think so. He's actually a really good influence." And with that you went up in your room.

You closed the door and got straight to getting ready for school.

After you were finished you walked out of your room and ignored everything and everyone around you.

You opened the front door, expecting Wakatoshi to stand there, but he wasn't.

You checked the time, and you weren't too early or too late. As you waited 20 more minutes you sighed and quickly unlocked the front door and grabbed a umbrella from your mother.

And with that you walked to school alone. You tried texting Wakatoshi but his phone wasn't on.

You sighed and walked to school without saying anything and with no one by your side.

-
I'm drunk, and can't think straight, cuz I texted my friends ex and I flirtet with someone at my work.
I'll sleep now and edit this tomorrow :)

Update from next day: for short I was at an event from work and drank some alcohol and the rest you know.
I'm so hungover right now and my head hurts so I will go to sleep again. :3