When You Are on Your Honeymoon Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)

(A/N: I am starting to do the honeymoon chapter in two separate parts. One for the boys and one for the girls. Davidsmate24 have helped me with some of the guys. Thank you for the help. You rock!!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

You along with your husband Mr. Creepypasta are on your honeymoon which is located in California and you both have begin with exploring the museum of art as Mr. CP smiled at you as  even did some scuba diving together to see multiple marine creatures. You all even have a nice romantic dinner at a nice restaurant as Mr. Creepypasta smiled at you.

"How do you like the honeymoon so far?" Mr. Creepypasta asked

"It's beautiful. We went to museum, did some hiking and even did some scuba diving." You smiled

"Yeah thank god that we have to stay here for about 2 weeks. This is just the beginning. Oh and our final week... you can give me something special." Mr. CP said

"Oh Mr. CP.. you're so naughty." You giggled

Mr. CP then kissed your cheek as you smiled more as you loved him. You both then shared some chocolate molten lava cake together and Mr. CP paid the bill as you along with him leave and watched the sunset at the beach. You both smile as you both enjoyed the honeymoon together.

Marlow Roderick:

You along with your husband Markiplier are both in Paris, France for a beautiful honeymoon together as you both smiled together and learn some French. During the honeymoon, you both have tried some French cuisines and even learning to make some croissants as some are fans of Markiplier and you smiled at him having fun. As nighttime falls, you both have a romantic dinner at the Eiffel tower as you are eating beef bourguignon while Markiplier is having a savory crepe.

"Mm how do you like the honeymoon?" Markiplier asked

"Oh Mark I have a fun time." You said

"Thank goodness your family didn't show up." Mark said

"Yeah can you imagine they are going to mess up the honeymoon?"  You chuckled

Mark chuckled as you smiled at him as he kissed your cheek as you both are watching the stars together and enjoyed the honeymoon together.

Zurial:

You are now having a honeymoon with Bill Skarsgard in Fiji for a nice honeymoon with him. You both begun with doing a Kava Ceremony which made Bill smile at you even more. You both then went to the salt factory to see how the salt is made. You both then did some ziplining which made you both smiling with glee. You both then do some scuba diving with the manta rays and even have a relaxing spa day together. You both then have a romantic picnic at the beach underneath the sunset as you smiled at Bill.

"This is an amazing honeymoon." You said

"All for you honey." Bill said

You smiled as Bill begin to kiss your cheek and lips as you smiled as you both enjoy your honeymoon together.

Daeron:

You and your brother are both with your husbands Chad and Joshua in Tokyo, Japan for the honeymoon. You both respected the culture and even have so much fun by doing cosplay go-karting, going to the art museum, going to the Sensoji temple, and even going to the rainbow bridge. At night, you and your brother have both learned some Japanese Urban legends including Aka Manto, Teke Teke, Kuchisake-Onna and many more.

"Ooh spooky." Your brother said

"Very scary." You said

"Don't worry." Chad said