When They Gave You A Baby Shower Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)

(A/N: Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for helping me with the baby shower ideas. The father chapter will be first and the mother chapter will be next. Hope you all enjoy and let's get this chapter started!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

Tonight, your dad is now helping Mr. CP while you are out with Amanda Young to do some shopping. As he is finish making the theme which is a gaming theme, you came home as Jigsaw smiled at you.

"Surprise!!" Jigsaw and Mr. CP smiled

"Oh it is so beautiful." You smiled

You came over to your dad as he hugged you as you hugged back before he brought you to the chair as you sit down with a smile on your face. Amanda came inside along with Lawrence Gordan and Logan Nelson and you all begin to play some games which are All About Mommy and Daddy to which Jigsaw also participated which made you giggle.  After playing a few games, you opened the presents which included some cute clothing including one onesie from your dad which reads 'Little Mastermind' on it which made you chuckle.

"Thanks for the onesie dad." You said

As everyone begin to eat along with you, you smiled as Mr. CP rubbed your stomach before kissing it.

"So Y/N, what is the gender of the baby?" Amanda asked

"Well Amanda, we are still waiting to see." You said

"But we are still fighting over which gender." Mr. CP chuckled

"Wow. What gender do you want?" Logan chuckled

"Boy." You said

"Girl." Mr. CP chuckled

Your dad chuckled before kissing your cheek. After when the party is over, you thanked everyone for the gifts as the apprentices leave while humming as you have the best baby shower ever.

Marlow Roderick:

Tonight, your dad ordered the other vampires to make a surprise baby shower for you as Kali was in charge of doing the balloons, Zurial is in charge of folding the napkins and Heron along with Iris, Dawn and Inika were in charge of the cake as Mark also helped out with making sure the baby shower goes smoothly. Once everything is all set up and ready to go, Mark noticed that you arrived as he came over and smiled at you.

"Hey honey. How are you?" Mark asked

"Good sweet pea." You smiled

As you opened the door, your cat C/N came over and meows at you as you pet him/her while smiling.

"What is it my kitty?" You asked

Your cat then leave as you followed as you noticed a vampiric baby shower and look around.

"What is all this?" You asked

"Surprise!!!" Everyone said

You felt overjoyed as you came over and hugged your dad as he smiled at you and brought you to the chair and sit you down. You all then begin with playing a cute vampire baby game which is on Guess the Famous Parent as you giggled as your uncles Zurial, Heron, Archibald and your aunts Iris, Dawn and Inika have become competitive on this game which made you chuckle at them. Luckily your dad have kept Arvin away from you to make sure he doesn't want to see you get hurt. You chuckled as your husband Mark have recorded you having fun for the baby shower as you blow a kiss at Mark.

"Love you baby." You smiled

As the baby shower was about to end, you thanked them for helping and even smiled at the food as you chose the dumplings which are BBQ pork which Mark know that you have been craving for. As you are eating, Mark joins you before he kissed your nose.