When They Give You a Baby Shower Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)

(A/N: Here are the girls for the female character!! Special thanks to my favorite follower who helped me out which is Davidsmate24! Thank you for the help and let's get it started!!)

Mira:

Today you are out with your husband as your mom have 'rented' a building with the help of a few monsters as Aponi is helping with the decorations, Soot is helping with the food including the food that you have been craving which is some caprese pasta with pesto on the top, and the others are placing the gifts down.

"Alright everything is made. I'm going to call Matthew to bring my daughter. So, everyone hide." Mira smiled

As the monsters hide, Mira called Matthew Santoro as Matthew nodded and bring you to the party as you look around at the beautiful theme.

"What is all this?" You asked

Mira along with Aponi, Shelley Carter, Miss Annity, Eva, and Rapunzel said 'Surprise' as the other monsters let out roar of saying surprise which made you feel overjoyed and hugged your mom. You then sit on the chair as you all begin the baby shower with the Blind Diaper Changing challenge as you did Boys Vs Girls to which Mordeo and Soot were competitive with Aponi and Miss Annity which made Matthew chuckle. After playing a few more baby games, you along with Matthew both eat as you are eating the caprese pasta with some salad as Matthew have some roasted salmon with some arugula salad.

"So Y/N, what gender do you want the baby to be?" Aponi asked

"Well Aponi, I would like a boy." You said

"I would also like a boy." Matthew said

"But what if it's a girl?" Mira asked

"Well mom, Matthew and I would raise her." You said

"Plus I will teach her to make some YouTube videos or make a gaming channel." Matthew said

You chuckled as you then share some cake with him. The monsters have given you some gifts including some onesies, some diapers, baby toys, a monster themed crib and many more. You smiled as you have the best baby shower with your family.

Iris:

Ever since your wedding day, your mother had dreamed about planning your baby shower. When you & Dane told her and your father, she began to already plan the shower with some help from the other vampires to make it vampire themed. As Marlow know that you are coming home along with Dane, he ordered the vampires to hide as everyone hid including your mom. Once you and Dane arrived at home, Dane took you to the baby shower area as you looked around while smiling.

"What is all this?" You asked

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone said

You smiled big and hugged your mom as she hugged you back before bringing you to the chair as you sit down and smiled at them. You all begin the baby shower with Name that Baby Tune as you did it as boys vs girls to which your mom, Kali, Dawn, Inika and Macey became competitive along with some of the guys which made you chuckle. After playing a few more baby games, you have announced the winner which are the girls as you gave them the reward which are gift baskets that have some nice perfume. You all then begin to eat as Dane is having some roasted chicken with some salad and a cup of blood while you are having some roasted salmon with some asparagus and Brussel sprouts.

"So Y/N, what baby do you think it is going to be?" Archibald asked

"Well I'm thinking it's a girl. Dane wanted a boy." You said

"Hehe aww cute." Kali smiled

"Just don't bring Arvin to it." Dane said

"Oh don't worry. I won't let him come to my little grandbaby." Iris smiled