When You Are 'Doing It' Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)

(A/N: Here are the girl killers in this one. The chapters are going to have some of the mothers that will embarrass you. Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for helping me out with the ideas! Hope you all enjoy this one!)

Mira:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Matthew Santoro as you are now taking a warm shower while Matthew Santoro is doing a video on twitch. Once you are finish showering, you put on a nice lingerie in F/C and carefully went over to Matthew Santoro as he is finished and published the video as you wrapped your hands around his waist.

"Hey honey." You said seductively

"Hey my little gumdrop. Look at you trying to impress me." Matthew Santoro smirked

You giggled as Matthew kissed your lips before you kissed back as he bring you to the bed before covering the body with the blanket. Moments later, the bed is shaking as the combination of lust and passion continues all night long.

Iris:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon as you are now taking a warm shower because you had a nice walk at the national park. Once you are finished showering, you noticed a vampiric lingerie and place it on and dried yourself up before placing it on. Once you are got out of the bathroom, you went over to the bed and noticed Dane shirtless with blood red roses on the bed.

"Hey my gorgeous wife." Dane smirked

"Hey Dane, my hunk." You said seductively

Dane then got up before kissing your lips as you kissed back and held his waist. He then brought you to the bed before pulling away.

"I'm going to take you right here." Dane whispered

You smirked before pulling the covers to cover both you and Dane's bodies. A few minutes later, the bed is shaking from the lust filled passion from you and Dane which continued all night long.

Kali:

Today is your final honeymoon with the love of your life Francisco as you are both in a private hot spring which is at nighttime as you sighed with relaxation.

"This is so relaxing." You said

"It is going to get better." Francisco said

Francisco then kissed your lips as you kissed back before holding his waist as you pulled away while blushing.

"You know someone will see us like this?" You asked

"No one is here at nighttime babe." Francisco said

You giggled as you both make out together within the hot springs before taking it back to the hotel room. Once you both arrived, Francisco opened the door before pinning you to the bed. A few minutes later, the bed begin to shake as the passion continued between you and Francisco all night long.

Macey:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Dracula. You are now coming back to the hotel room from learning more of the Fagaras Fortress. Once you used the hotel key, you opened the door to see blood red roses on the bed as Dracula is without his cape as you went to the bathroom and noticed a vampiric lingerie from your husband. You started to shower, taking some time with scrubbing your body. Once you are finished showering, you dried up before putting on the lingerie and going over to Dracula in a flirtatious manner.

"Hey my hubby." You said seductively

"My beloved bride." Dracula said

Dracula then kissed your lips as you kissed back before Dracula floated up to the bedroom and pinned you down on the bed.