When You Are 'Doing It' Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)

(A/N: Hehe in this scenario, it's going to be the final day of the honeymoon and it's going to be a little bit naughty. Some of the scenarios are going to be a little embarrassing since the fathers in this chapter are going to be there. Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for helping me out with the scenarios! Hope you all enjoy this chapter and hope you all have a great day!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

Today it is the final day of the honeymoon and you are now going to the hotel room with Mr. CP after a nice day at the beach. You walked into the bathroom as Mr. CP begin to do a YouTube video as you started to take a shower. After when you are finished showering you dried up as you got out a sexy Creepypasta lingerie of Jane and place it on and giggle.

"Oh Mr. Creepypasta honey. I got something to show you." You said in a flirtatious manner

"What do you want to show me babe?" Mr. CP asked

You came out of the shower as you are dressed very flirty as Mr. CP let out a small smirk as you come over to him and sit on his lap.

"Mm how do you like my outfit?" You asked

"You look smoking." Mr. CP grinned

"Oh honey you shouldn't have." You giggled

"Please don't tell me, did you buy this on the day before our last day?" Mr. CP asked

"Maybe..." You smirked

"Cause this is turning me on and I mean literally." Mr. CP smirked

"In fact, can we dim the lights and close the curtains? Don't want any perverts to peek in on our little 'fun' we are about to have." You said

"On it my sexy wife." Mr. CP said

Mr. CP then dimmed the lights and closed the curtains as he then decided to put some haunting music from Myuu with the song Don't Die on Me as he smirked at you.

"Come here my honey because I need you." Mr. CP said seductively

You came over to him as you both made out together before landing on the bed as he removed his own clothes and continue with the rest of the action with the bed shaking and hot passion between the two of you.

Marlow Roderick:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon as Mark is making the honeymoon more seductive and romantic as he is dressed up as Darkiplier as you came over dressed in your lingerie while smirking at Mark as he chuckled.

"Did you miss me?" Mark asked seductively

"Ooh Markimoo I miss you honey." You blushed

"Good cause I miss you so much." Mark smirked

"Mm you are turning me on." You smirked

Mark then dimmed the lights, closed the curtains and light a few candles to make it more romantic. You blushed as Mark pinned you down on the bed as you shivered at the touch.

"I can't wait any longer. I need you right here, right now." Mark whispered huskily

You blushed as Mark kissed your lips as you made out with Mark before he removed his own clothes and cover both bodies with the blanket. Let's just say the bed shakes and the passion between you and Mark keeps going for the whole night.

Zurial:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon and you are now taking a shower from doing scuba diving. Once you are finish showering, you dried yourself up before putting on a sexy lingerie which has a clown design. You went over to Bill Skarsgard as he smirked at you.

"Hey Bill. You like what you see?" You asked, seductively

"Mm you are turning me on." Bill smirked

Bill then pinned you down and kissed your lips as you kissed back before covering your body with the blanket. A few minutes later, the bed is shaking as the combination of passion and lust filled moans fill up the room all night long.