Devastating News

Me: OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!

Jigsaw, Jacob Goodnight, Red, Dahlia, Angela Baker and Babadook: What happened?!!

Me: *shows them the news*

LookSee: *roars angrily and stormed into his room*

Kevin Crumb: NOT KEVIN CONROY!!!!!

SweetTooth: The actor who played as Batman... FUCK 2022!

Horny The Clown: You took away many legends and now you took away a DC actor who inspired so many people!

Me: Even though I am not a fan of DC, anyone want to watch Batman: The Animated Series?

Zurial, Iris, Karl Heisenberg, Esther Coleman, Asami Yamazaki, Verona, Aleera, Daeron and Marishka: I DO!!

Winifred Sanderson: *placed a few white candles and light them up*

Me: *puts on the show for the others to watch*

Carrie White: Rest in peace Kevin Conroy. You are an amazing actor who have inspired so many people who loved the DC Universe.

Mary Sanderson: Our prayers go out to your family....

Jason Voorhees: Your friends...

Dwayne: And to all the fans who adored your talent in so many games and films you starred in.

Me: Even though I am not a huge fan of DC myself, my heart goes out to your colleagues who worked with you and loved your talent.

Kinderfänger: Rest in Peace Kevin Conroy.

Jack Torrance, Sweeney Todd, Kimmy, Paul, David, Marko and Vincent Sinclair: You will be missed by all.

Marlow Roderick, Kali, Macey, Star, Micah, Jigsaw, Kevin Crumb, and all of the guys: FUCK 2022!!