When You Are On Your Honeymoon Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)

Mira:

After a nice wedding with your lover Matthew Santoro, your mom have given you a honeymoon package to Bali, Indonesia plus you along with Matthew Santoro are going to be there for around 6 weeks. You smiled as you got your suitcase as Matthew brought you out of the mirror dimension before taking you to the airport. As you both took the plane, Matthew smiled and held your hand.

"I can't wait to spend some time with you." Matthew smiled

"Me too." You said

As the plane arrived in Indonesia, you along with Matthew both got out and you both went to the hotel room that is romanticized. Once you along with your husband are settled, you both begin to leave to start the honeymoon. You both begin with going to the Ubud Monkey Forest as Matthew gave the monkeys some bananas as you smiled as one monkey went on your head which made you giggle. You both then went to the Bali swing, climb Mount Batur to relax in the hot spring, do some scuba diving, and even visiting the Gates of Heaven at the Lempuyang Temple. You both have respect the culture as you both went to an Indonesian restaurant for a romantic dinner. You smiled as you have Babi Guling while Matthew have some Mie Goreng.

"Mm I love this dish. Flavorful and yummy." Matthew Santoro said

"Glad that you loved it babe." You said

"Then let's go back to our hotel where we will cuddle." Matthew Santoro smiled

After when you both have some Pisang Goreng for dessert, you both went to the hotel to cuddle up as you both have the best honeymoon ever.

Iris:

After yours and Dane's wedding, your mom was about to give you your gift, but there's was a small problem... your dad. Marlow was singing karaoke and he was horrible at it, because he was drunk.

"Mom, dad's embarrassing me and Dane." You said

Your mom noticed and also felt mad at Marlow for being drunk.

"Don't worry angel. Mama bear is going to knock papa bear off his rocker." Iris said

Your mom hissed at Marlow as Marlow looked at her.

"Now say you're sorry to our daughter & her new husband!" Iris snarled

"Sorry Y/N and Dane." Marlow said

"Now go take two Advil and go to sleep." Iris said

Your dad Marlow did as he was told as Iris gave you the package which is Bettles Lodge in Alaska.

"You both are going to be there for about 4 weeks." Iris said

You nodded as Dane helped you with the suitcase as you both begin to go to the location together. Iris nodded as Archibald came over to her.

"Need something?" Archibald asked

"Nothing much. I'll let her have some fun." Iris said

Archibald nodded as Iris left to feed along with the others. As the driver arrived at the location, you and Dane both got out and went into the hotel and got settled in the hotel room romanticized by the employees there.

"Ready to go and celebrate our honeymoon?" Dane asked

"Yes honey boo." You said

You both begin the honeymoon with doing some hiking together before doing some fishing and then went to the hot springs to relax. You both then dressed nicely before going to the restaurant. Dane took out his blood bag and poured it into a cup as you begin to drink some water. You smiled as you ordered some French peppered steak as Dane ordered some Copper River Salmon as you both begin to eat the meal.