Devastating News

Me: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!! TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?!!

Daeron, Kali, David, Dwayne, Jigsaw and Marko: Is there an update on her?

Me: *Shows them the news*

Kimmy, Angela Baker, Micah, Iris, Paul, Kevin Crumb, SweetTooth, Horny The Clown, Jacob Goodnight and The Sanderson Sisters: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Jigsaw: I thought that she was going to pull through!!!

Me: We all do Jigsaw.

Zurial, Angela Baker, Dahlia, Jason Voorhees, Norman Bates, Hannibal Lecter and Dr. Frank-N-Furter: 2023 YOU SUCK!!

Marlow Roderick: *Sighs* She's a beauty.

Angela Baker: Rest in Peace Lisa Marie Presley.

Marko, David, Paul, and Dwayne: An amazing musician and a very talented singer.

Aleera, Verona and Marishka: Our prayers go out to your mom Priscilla and your beloved daughters....

Kevin Crumb, Captain Spaulding, Otis Driftwood, Sweeney Todd, Micah, and Dahlia: Your friends...

Red: *Speaks in her raspy voice* And to all of the fans who loved your music.

Horny The Clown: You are now in heaven with Michael Jackson, your dad and your son Benjamin.

Mama Firefly, Baby Firefly, Samara Morgan, and Iris: Rest in Peace Lisa Marie Presley.

LookSee and Kayako Saeki: *Wrote on a note* You will be missed.

Me: 2023 you are making me UNHAPPY!!