Angriest Rant about 2022

Oh... my... fucking... GOD!!! How do I feel about 2022? THE WORST YEAR EVER!!! FOR FUCK'S SAKE 2022, WHY ARE YOU MAKING MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING ME MISERABLE?!! Is it worse than 2021? No! Is it like 2020?! YES!!! As I wanted this year to be good, this year has decided to tear apart with so much crazy shit that I have to talk about!! So prepare to let me show you plenty of reasons why 2022 is an EPIC SHITSHOW OF A YEAR!!

#1: Russia invasion of Ukraine

Boy oh boy where do I even start? On February 24, 2022, Russia have invaded Ukraine in a major escalation and many Ukrainians were very terrified and rightfully so. Many Ukrainian men have been going out to defend Ukraine in this horrible escalation that Russia has caused, and it have cause plenty of people to protest around the world including Russia itself. Now many people in Russia also do not want this war and bravely protest and I am proud of the people in Russia that have made a voice and it's not just them alone. Many people around the world have also protested too including people in New York, Dubai, Georgia, Texas, Japan, Turkey, Mexico, Argentina, Lithuania, UK and especially in Ukraine as well. Many people have even gone on the internet and let their voices out against this horrible situation including musicians like Jinjer, Black Viel Brides, Pussy Riot, Ice-T from Body Count, Ronnie Radke from Falling in Reverse, Yungblud, Phil Labonte from All That Remains, Slipknot member Corey Taylor, Noodles from The Offspring, Alex Skolnick from Testament, Nik Nocturnal, Finn McKenty, Danica Roem, Skillet, Nick Martin from Sleeping with the Sirens, BillyBio, and so many more who are standing with Ukraine. Buildings have been destroyed by Russian missiles, civilians have been killed including children and babies, women have been assaulted by Russian guards and now the President of Ukraine have to help with defending his own state. I stand with Ukraine too because I hope that Ukrainians can recover, and I do hope that the Ukrainian people stay strong. I STAND WITH UKRAINE!! As for the people in Russia who have spoken out with the situation in Ukraine, I'm very proud of you for making your voices heard and I agree when I say NO TO WAR!

#2: Grammy's Disrespecting Metal Artists

Jesus fucking Christ where do I even start with this one? THE GRAMMYS ARE FUCKING SHIT FOR SNUBBING OUT METAL MUSICIANS AND THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR FUCKING YEARS!!! Do you remember back in 2014 they have snubbed Slayer guitarist Jeff Hanneman and late drummer Vinnie Paul from Pantera IN 2018? WELL, THIS YEAR THE GRAMMYS HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!! They have disrespected not one but a FEW METAL ICONS who made a huge impact on metal music by far! Besides a 30 second tribute to Taylor Hawkins since he passed away, the In Memoriam tribute is just... bad! It's just BAD! They snubbed Cinderella guitarist Jeff LaBar who passed away on July 14, 2021, Megaforce Record Founders Marsha Zazula who passed away on January 10, 2021, and Jon Zazula who passed away on February 1, 2021, Moody Blue's drummer Graeme Edge who passed away on November 11, 2021, and the drummer and co-founder of my favorite heavy metal group Slipknot Joey Jordison! Now after when the 'In Memoriam' tribute is finished, fans are like 'what the hell, 'where is Joey Jordison', 'where's Joey' and even I am like 'where is Joey Jordison? I don't see him', they all took to the internet and protested with comments! Hashtag 'FUCK GRAMMYS' were there, middle fingers were on there, and even telling the Grammys how disgusted they are about the tribute! All the Grammy's care about is pop artists RATHER THAN THE MUSIC THAT HAVE BEEN THERE FOR YEARS!! Even I went on a rant to show how the Grammy's care when it comes to a pop or hip-hop artist who made a huge impact rather than the metal music! The Grammy's have since apologized but I don't accept your apology UNLESS YOU PUT AN ACTUAL METAL MUSICIAN WHO MADE A HUGE IMPACT!! The backlash they have gotten is so rightfully deserved and FUCK THE GRAMMYS!!

#3: Supreme Overturning Roe in Roe Vs Wade

My FUCKING GOD!! THIS ONE PISSES ME OFF TO THE FUCKING CORE!! On June 24, 2022 the Supreme Court have overturned Roe in Roe Vs. Wade, preventing women to having access to abortion ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE VICTIMS ARE ASSAULT AND ASSAULT OF A FAMILY MEMBER!! ITS MY BODY!! YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO CONTROL WHAT I CAN OR CAN'T DO WITH MY FUCKING BODY!! Many people have taken to the Internet including bands who are DISGUSTED and were PISSED with overturning Roe! Again, MY BODY MY CHOICE! Oh, and to the 'pro-lifers', if you actually CARE, ALSO CARE ABOUT THE KIDS WHO WERE KILLED WITHIN THE SHOOTINGS OF THIS YEAR!!