Devastating News

Me: I-I'm done! I'm so fucking DONE! THIS YEAR IS HORRIBLE!! FUCK YOU 2022!!! YOU ARE THE WORST YEAR EVER TO EXIST!!!! *continues ranting*

Kimmy: Hey hey what's the matter?

Marlow Roderick: Let us take a look.

Carrie White: I don't think you guys are interested in religion vampires.

Kevin Crumb: Why's that?

David: Tell us Carrie.

Carrie White: Pope Benedict XVI has passed away at the age of 95 years old this morning.

David, Dwayne, Paul, and Marko: *hisses* FUCK 2022!!!

Valak: *growls* I'm sorry but I don't do religion since I am a....

Me: I know Valak. You are a demon and so is Damien Thorn since you are the son of satan.

Damien Thorn: Correct.

Me: So if any of you aren't into religion, you can prep up the party.

Babadook, Damien Thorn, Valak, Sam, Krampus, The Sanderson Sisters, and vampires: *prep up the party*

Jason Voorhees: I'm staying.

Esther Coleman, Red, Dahlia, Kevin Crumb, Jack Torrance, Mother Miranda, Lady Dimitrescu, Kimmy, Karl Heisenberg, Sweeney Todd, Kevin Crumb and Jigsaw: Us too.

Horny The Clown: I am too.

Sweeney Todd: *put a picture of Pope Benedict*

Carrie White: Are the vampires are going to be in pain when I read the prayer though?

Me: I don't think so but demons can snarl and growl.

Kimmy: Alright everyone who stayed let's all hold hands.

Me: *hold hands with Kevin Crumb*

Angela Baker, Jigsaw, Kimmy, Jack Torrance, Mother Miranda, Donna Beneviento, Salvatore Moreau, and the others who stayed: *hold hands*

Carrie White: God, we have lost an amazing Pope who have became devoted to the Catholic Church. May you give Pope Benedict XVI a seat in your glorious grave in heaven above.

Valak: *preps the party and snarls at the prayer Carrie is delivering* MAKE IT STOP!!! MAKE IT STOP!

Daeron: It's ok Valak. Let's prep up more.

Damien Thorn: yeah. Everyone believes in whatever they want to believe.

Sam: *nodded with agreement*

Carrie: Please open the gates of heaven to Pope Benedict XVI.

Me: Amen.

Daeron: Also today is the anniversary of Betty White.

Me: Yeah can't believe it's been a year.

Heron: So here's to 2022 for being the WORST YEAR EVER!

Me: FUCK 2022!!! That year can burn!

Annie Wilkes and the other horror girls: You got that right.