Devastating News

Me: *bangs head against the table* FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU 2022!!!

Daeron: What happened?!!

Me: *Shows them the news*

Marlow Roderick, Angela Baker, Heron, Annie Wilkes, Asami Yamazaki, Samara Morgan, Jigsaw, Lady Dimitrescu, Donna Beneviento, Mother Miranda and Red: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 

Kimmy: THE PIONEER OF ABC EVENING NEWS, TODAY, THE VIEW, AND 20/20?!!

Me: Yes. Barbara Walters have died at the age of 93 years old.

Babadook: *Growls* Is your angry rant done yet author?

Me: *Sighs* Almost done.

Kevin Crumb: *Is growling and is about to become The Beast*

Eddie Gluskin: Easy Kevin. It's ok. She is almost done.

Richard Trager: Deep breath.

Kevin Crumb: *Calms down and take a few deep breaths*

Iris: *Place an amazing portrait of Barbara Walters*

Heron: Rest in Peace Barbara Walters.

Mother Miranda: You are amazing pioneer and a legendary journalist in multiple shows.

Donna Beneviento: Our prayers go out to your family...

Kayako Saeki: *Writes note* Friends...

Dr. Frank-N-Furter, Samara Morgan, Asami Yamazaki, Jigsaw, Kali, Iris, Aleera, Karl Heisenberg, Salvatore Moreau, and Lady Dimitrescu: The news cast who worked with you for years...

Chris Walker, Richard Trager, Eddie Gluskin, Annie Wilkes, Esther Coleman, Micah and Sweeney Todd: And to all the fans who have loved and adored your amazing journalist skills.

Jack Torrance, Pennywise, Horny the Clown and Marishka: Rest in Peace Barbara Walters.

Me: You will be missed by so many people.

Sam, Kayako Saeki, LookSee, and Soot: *raise their middle fingers*

Daeron: Are you all ready to say it?

Me: Yeah... *Sighs in anger*

Sweeney: Mordeo, Soot, Kinderfanger, Sam, Rudy, Jumbo, Slim and Shorty, you will all either make noises or growl.

Verona: On three.

Me: One....

Carrie White, Esther Coleman, Kevin Crumb, Dwayne, David, Paul and Jack Torrance: Two....

Mother Miranda, Lady Dimitrescu, Donna Beneviento, Salvatore Moreau, Karl Heisenberg, and Kimmy: THREE!!

All Horror Characters except some of the monsters: FUCK YOU 2022!!! YOU SUCK!!!

Mordeo, Kinderfanger, Sam, Rudy, Jumbo, Slim, Shorty, Kayako Saeki, LookSee, and Soot: *Makes angry noises while raising their middle fingers*