Chapter 1: Everything Starts With a Meeting.

"Hello there": for speech.

(Let's prank her.): for thoughts.

"Bold letters" : To describe dialogues with heavy emotion behind them.

{WELL THEN.} or [ WELL THEN]: for author's notes or some explanation in between chapters.

***********************************************************************************************

Narrator's POV:

In the world where humans are known to get powers known as quirks at the age of 4, These powers can range from massive destruction to just an increase of finger length. This was not the case 200 years ago. But everything started when a baby was born and was emitting golden light, This marked the start of an era. Technological development was halted. More people slowly started getting powers.

In just a span of 200 years. 90% of the population had quirks. The remaining 10 % of them never got any powers or the powers faded away with age. You probably might think, even 10% is like more than 500 million people. BUT NO! Even in this 10%, 9.34% are older people whose quirks have faded with age.

In this day and age, having no powers is frowned upon by the majority of people. Even for jobs, being quirkless is like getting an instant rejection for the available post in a company. In this world where power means EVERYTHING. There is a boy named Izuku Midoriya born on July 15th.

Izuku was a ball of sunshine, he always brought a smile to everyone's face when he was a kid. His dream was to become a hero and keep the smiles of people as safe as he can. But things started falling apart when he found out that he was quirkless.

Izuku didn't let that discourage him, he had a few people believe in him. HIs mom was always his supporter. Izuku grew up to 11 years old. There was not much of a change. Izuku still had a few friends who were happy with him. Others would just ignore Izuku but that did not affect him. The teachers were fair as long as he didn't cause any troubles.

But little did he know, his life as he had known is about to turn into an emotional rollercoaster.

It was like any other school day. Izuku is making his way to school talking with a female friend. They made their way to the class and after saying " see you later." to each other. Izuku sat down in his seat. The class monitor then stood up and said " I got a notice from the teacher who said that we have a free first period since there is a meeting going on.".

Everyone gave a collective response of understanding the announcement as people split into groups and 5 students came to Izuku's desk and sat around him. Izuku then smiled and said " Good morning guys!.", the group replied'' ''Morning Midoriya!"".

In the teacher's office at the meeting.

The principal, after seeing all the teacher's arrive, started the meeting "Alright teachers, We are getting a new student tomorrow. This is special because we are finally getting a student who has a s-rank quirk. If we nurture him nicely and keep him happy during his school time here. He has the potential to enter into the U.A. which we can use for publicity to get more well-known. This will definitely be a chance worth taking.".

The teachers started discussing amongst themselves as one of the teachers asked " Are there any benefits for us?". The principal smirked as he said " If everything goes according to plan. We can have a big salary increase in the future.". The teachers all agreed shortly after.

The principal then said " we should hold him above all others in studies. We need to be subtle about it, If the students have doubts about unfair treatment and inform their parents. We will be at risk.".