Chapter 18: Classes go by.

"Hello there": for speech.

(Let's prank her.): for thoughts.

"Bold letters" : To describe dialogues with heavy emotion behind them.

{WELL THEN.} or [ WELL THEN]: for author's notes or some explanation in between chapters.

***********************************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

Classes went by for a week with nothing special happening. The hero training was taken by a different teacher each time helping the students fighting without their quirk. Momo gained quite the popularity with her excellent teachings, Izuku helped conducting sparring sessions between the students more safely by being able to stop quickly if he sees a move which could do critical damage.

He was not a peak ultimate-class for nothing. predicting these students moves is like breathing for him. These helped students make rapid improvements due to learning and applying what they learned in the same time. Though Izuku did admit, everyone in this group have lots of potential for growth. He considered having Momo help them learn how to use mana but put it off for their later years.

Of course not everyone would grow perfectly as Todoroki refused to communicate with anyone and just spent his time training his ice quirk on his own. His method of training bringing no result as far as Izuku can see. Mineta was also someone who was having a hard time due to his short structure though Midnight and Aizawa have given advice for him to develop his style with his quirk since it is a mutation type.

Kaminari was instructed for more strength training being one of the weakest in terms of strength without quirk. This is also followed by Aoyama who is doing strength training too. 

Izuku's POV.

We just got done with out lunch and its time for todays hero class. I assume its different cause Midnight didn't mention anything in the morning like she normally does. I heard a notification on my phone, opening it. 

Midnight-sensei: Izuku! Gather everyone here in the training gym please! with their hero uniform!

Izuku: yes sensei.

I showed the message to Yaoyorozu beside me as she nodded as stood up walking to the front of the class, she then announced " ALRIGHT EVERYONE! Midnight-Sensei told everyone to change into their hero costume and assemble in the training gym. You all have 6 minutes. quick!". 

The class ran-off to the gym while I jut snapped my hands, My outfit automatically changed as I started jogging towards the training gym. Arriving in a couple Minutes, I enter into the gym seeing a range of people. I see a few people belonging to the top 10 and other popular heroes. I see 7 in total. 

"My, aren't you early Izuku-kun", I shrug as I snap "Just a snap is enough for me to change into my outfit.". I heard a few murmurs as my teacher explained them about my quirk communication. A few seconds later I see Endeavor approach me as he stared to my face as he said " You have some good control on your ice huh?". I nod my head as he humph's away. I then introduce myself to Miruko, best Jeanist and Edgeshot as well as the one human on the top list. All might. 

I can't say I can beat him in a straight fight but who knows. I then see as all the students run inside as they watch in awe at their idols. Yaoyorozu quickly gets everyone to line up.

3rd Person POV:

Walking up to the front, Midnight smiles as she starts " don't my students look adorable in their costumes today.". All the students cheer for Midnight as she continues " Today, I have invited a few heroes best in their field to give you guys advice on quirk training. That's right. For the next  2 weeks, You will all train in accordance to the advice you have received. Now divide into strength quirks, emitter quirks and special quirks!.