Chapter 14: Its way too cold dammit.

"Hello there": for speech.

(Let's prank her.): for thoughts.

"Bold letters" : To describe dialogues with heavy emotion behind them.

{WELL THEN.} or [ WELL THEN]: for author's notes or some explanation in between chapters.

***********************************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

Soon the door opened revealing Midnight in her hero costume as a few rather hormonal openly gawked at her still amazed having Midnight as their homeroom teacher. Walking in, Midnight put the ledger on the table as she looked around seeing all the seats filled. Giving a smile, she said" Alright guys! Today is your second day of class, we will start with a quirk assessment test today! It will be the same as your physical assessment tests but you are allowed to use your quirks to get higher scores!".

A loud cheer went around the class excited to be able to freely use their quirks again as Midnight said "Now, go to your changing rooms, there are lockers with your names and your training uniform, Change into them and meet me at the track field.", Midnight left the class as everyone else slowly followed except for Izuku.

Izuku's POV.

It's better I change last, I wouldn't want them to see the scars I acquired through all the fights I did as a Devil. Seeing the class empty, I walked to the changing room just in time to see the guys already changed and going to the field. I went in changing into the clothes and acme out right on time as the girls came out. I t was a awkward staring contest between us as I gave a small bow and went on my way. Hearing the sound of foot-steps, I glanced behind to see Yoayorozu behind me. 

I continued walking as we arrived at the field. I got a glare from someone, Not bothering why, I stood to a corner waiting for the teacher's instructions. Though for some reason, Yaoyorozu seems to be following my moments as she stood next to me as well. Giving her a questioning look, she just made a shrug as she turned to Midnight. 

Midnight seeing that everyone gathered, started giving instructions " You guys will have do the tests like ball-throw, standing long jump, 50-meter dash, Long-distance run, Grip strength, Repeated side-steps, seated toe-touch and sit-ups. As I mentioned, you are allowed to use your quirks.". 

Everyone started thinking on ways to use their quirks but Midnight also added " and by the way, the one who gets last place will get extra homework for the next 1 month!", the feeling of dread spread amongst the majority of the class as many with not so physical started panicking around. 

3rd person POV:

Midnight then clapped her hand gather attention as she said " Now!, lets start with 50-meter dash! I will call 2 people together, first are... come here Mina and Shenhe!". Both went to the starting line getting into their respective running stances as the light went green as the ground under Shenhe cracked as she used her hyper physical quantities as she crossed the line right at 2.58 seconds, following by a Mina skating on acid who crossed at 5.21 seconds.". Many gave a cheer at Shenhe's performance while Midnight  sweat dropped at the cracked ground as she thought (This girl doesn't even have a physical related ability and she is still soo strong, must be the adeptus arts influence.).

A few match-ups went up as people like Iida and Todoroki got good scores under 5 seconds, with many non-physical quirk user getting a score between 6 to 8 seconds, Midnight then called the last match-up "Alright, now we got Izuku and Momo!", both looked at each other as they walked to the starting line. Izuku who was just gonna use blue-lightning mode changed his mind sensing the magic build-up within Momo. Activating purple lightning dancing around his body, Izuku willed the lightning to his legs and Momo had a black visible aura around her and right as the light turned green, both thought ( Godspeed) (Shadow-steps!). Both disappeared in a sonic boom as the timer rang as it showed Izuku's time as 0.23 seconds and Momo's time as 1.04 seconds. Momo narrowed her eyes a bit but sighed as she stretched a hand towards Izuku who gave her handshake in good sportsmanship as they ignored the gobsmacked expressions of their classmates who had a lot of questions and thought. (WHAT WAS THAT! EVEN MY BROTHER CAN ONLY GET 0.75 SECONDS!!)( THOSE TWO ARE SOO COOL!)( HOW DID THEY DO IT, MY EYES COULDN'T EVEN FOLLOW THEM)(looks like I even got more competition  now...).