Chapter 16: A new kind of training

"Hello there": for speech.

(Let's prank her.): for thoughts.

"Bold letters" : To describe dialogues with heavy emotion behind them.

{WELL THEN.} or [ WELL THEN]: for author's notes or some explanation in between chapters.

***********************************************************************************************

===================

3rd person POV.

==================

A new school day with our group of three in car heading towards U.A, going earlier than normal since they skipped breakfast as their party at the restaurant did go a bit over-board since 3 of them really liked the food. Izuku, Rias and Akeno were really puzzled looking at the large inflex of reporters at the U.A gate. 

Approaching the gate, the car was quickly surrounded by reporters tapping on the windows to make the owner roll them down as Izuku was a bit pissed at all the smudges on his windows now. Honking wasn't working as the reporters were also in front of the vehicle, Izuku sigh's as he opened his phone and called the principal.

=================

NEZU'S pov.

================

ah!, the tea at the morning time is really the best to get that drowsiness' disappear. *RING**RING*, the office phone rang, I pick it up as I hear a female voice speak "Principal Nezu, this is Rias Gremory from general course first-year, There is a huge mob of reporters surrounding our car. Do help us.". 

"Alright miss. Gremory. I will do something about it.". I hang-up the call as I walk towards my admin center. I press a button.

==================

3RD person POV. 

=================

Suddenly the sound of sirens were heard as The reporters panicked a bit thinking that the car guy they are blocking called the cops as they run nearby to hide. Izuku uses this opportunity going inside the gate letting out a sigh in relief. Akeno giggles as she says "My, our principal is quite a bit of a prankster.", Rias let out a laugh in agreement as Izuku parks the car as the 3 get out to go their separate ways, Trading small hugs since there was no one around, Akeno and Rias disperse towards the general course class.

Arriving at the class, Izuku saw only empty tables, Not surprised since he was 30 minutes earlier than when the first person would arrive. Basically 40 minutes away from the start of their day. Remembering that Midnight that from today, regular subjects will start also and that her subject is history. Deciding to do some stretches and minor exercises to free the body, Izuku passes the time making sure to keep his magic sense active to feel anyone approaching.

===============

30 MINUTES LATER:

==============

Feeling someone speed-walking towards the class, Izuku stops his light exercise, sitting in his place and cooling the temperature around him to cool himself. The door was opened as Iida entered in looking around showing a expression of shock looking at someone coming in earlier than him. Approaching Izuku he says "You have arrived earlier than me showing your dedication here, I am Tenya Iida, Nice to meet you.". 

Iida put a hand forward expecting a handshake but Izuku only Snaps his fingers producing Ice-words " I have only arrived earlier since I skipped breakfast today not feeling hungry.". Iida starting moving his arm up and down as she semi-shouted, "AS A HERO COURSE STUDENT, WE MUST EAT 3 TIMES EVERYDAY AND BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY-".