Chapter 17: New Training part 2

"Hello there": for speech.

(Let's prank her.): for thoughts.

"Bold letters" : To describe dialogues with heavy emotion behind them.

{WELL THEN.} or [ WELL THEN]: for author's notes or some explanation in between chapters.

***********************************************************************************************

3rd person POV:

Right as Aizawa called up the second person, the rest of the class were  preparing themselves for getting their asses handed to them in a golden platter and Momo raised her hand as she asked "Sensei, can we use weapons or is it only hand-to-hand.?", "You can use weapons if u can acquire them but nothing sharp." Replied Aizawa as Momo nods her head as Aizawa shouts "I asked for number 2. who is it?". 

"h-hai sensei, I will be there.", a bald guy with a odd shaped head seemingly shy walked up, the guy in question was big but... yea, not exactly due to muscle. Aizawa said " Koji Koda, do you have any experience with physical training or any form of fighting?", Koda shakes his head no, as Aizawa then looks around and asks " alright, all the students who are not experienced or even learned fighting without quirk raise your hand.". almost 14 students rose their hand.

Aizawa sighs as he says "Alright, you 14 stand to the side and the 6 of you, tell me your names.", Momo starts with herself "I am Yaoyorozu Momo and I am adept in many forms of martial arts and can use a range of weapons as well.",

 " Shenhe is my name and I am adept in hand-to-hand combat as well as spear arts.",

 " I am Mashirao Ojiro, I specialize in hand to hand martial arts.",

 "I am Todoroki Shoto, I am trained in hand-to-hand combat."

"I am Ejirou Kirishima! I am good at boxing!".

"Izuku Gremory, I specialize in hand-to-hand and in using claymore's".

Aizawa raises his eyebrow as he asks " I there any reason you are using your quirk to communicate.". Izuku snaps producing ice-words "Personal". Shrugging it off, Aizawa thinks (hmm, the first reincarnated devil to be ultimate class, the Yaoyorozu heir and the one trained by the Adepti faction, I don't think I will survive a fight against them and I much rather not lose my pride in front of the students this early.),

Aizawa then says "Alright then, I want you 14 to think about your strong points and take help from your 6 classmates to decide on your fighting styles or weapon of choice. I will allow your class President to use her quirk to help u with the weapons.". Aizawa goes under a tree into his sleeping bag as the students form groups around Momo, Ojiro, Shoto and Kirishima to ask advice. 

Izuku and Shenhe walk to the side as Shenhe says "Hmm,  a pity the sensei didn't fight with us, I would have loved to test his strength.", Izuku whispers " Sensei knew he would be defeated, he avoided battling us to at least save his pride as a teacher.". Shenhe a bit taken back by the man's voice thinks  (That's the longest I heard Gremory-san speak. He has a very soothing voice...). Half an hour later, students were seen testing out various weapons produced by Momo.

Aizawa looking around from his nap spot as he commends Momo's ability to teach and advice her peers. He then looks next to his spot to see his possible strongest students taking a nap as well enjoying the shade. As much as he wanted to scold them for not helping others, he could see that both are not the approachable or communicative type.

Taking the chance, Aizawa asks, "So, why is the most popular ultimate class devil in the hero program?", Izuku opens his eyes and snaps his fingers as ice-words appear, " Just a promise to my childhood self and my deceased parents. Don't worry, I am here on my own, not sent by devils.". Aizawa hmm's as he asks "I see, why not help your class mates over there?", Izuku snaps his fingers again "Yaoyorozu-san is enough for them, she is much better at leading after all.".