Chapter 10: U.A Entrance Exam.

"Hello there": for speech.

(Let's prank her.): for thoughts.

"Bold letters" : To describe dialogues with heavy emotion behind them.

{WELL THEN.} or [ WELL THEN]: for author's notes or some explanation in between chapters.

***********************************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

Izuku applies the brakes as the car stopped right in front of the decorated gate to welcome the examinees. He got out of the driver's seat attracting a bit of attention of other students. It not everyday you see a (hot) 18 year old coming out of a costly car. Rias got out as she walked around the car to stand in front of Izuku as she said " Good luck Izu-kun, This is what you were training for since you became a queen.". 

Izuku nodded with a smile as he snapped as ice-words appeared "I am thankful for you and our family's support Rias, I don't think I would have been here right now if it wasn't for you guys.". Izuku felt someone hug him from behind, His fighting instincts weren't going off so it was probably Akeno. She said " You were also the best thing that happened to us Izuku, without you, I would not be as strong as I am now.". Izuku gave her a gentle smile as Akeno's face heated up as she let go of Izuku and he walked into the building.

Izuku's POV.

I only saw a few students since I am 30 minutes early, The students who are here now have nervous looks on their faces while entering the exam hall. I looked at my hall ticket and went to hall S, where my written test will start. I sat in my seat and without nothing to do, I summoned a piece of ice and a knife made with ice and started carving the ice just to pass time.

26 minutes later.

I might have gotten too into carving the ice because I see all the benches are filled up with other examinee's, I then saw the door open and in came Cementoss. One of the top 50 if I remember correctly, He was literally a walking block of cement with a bit of facial features present... yea.... Quirks are weird.

He then passed around the papers to everyone and then stood behind the podium and said " Alright, You all have 1 hour to complete your written test, you are allowed to leave early if you are done. You have to go to the auditorium after this exam. The directions are marked in the hall-way and of course any kinds of malpractice will have a black mark in your profile and immediate removal from the test.". 

I then looked at the paper as he said "begin!" and first started reading the questions. hmm, I am sure about 95% of them, the rest is just winging it I guess. 

40 minutes later.

I finished cross-checking my answers twice. Sitting straight, I raised my hand as Cementoss came to my bench and said " What is your doubt?". I snapped as Ice-words appeared. He looked shocked for a few seconds but read it " I am done with my exam sir, and also have cross-checked it. Can I submit and go?". Cementoss then nodded and said " Very well, hand the answer sheet to me and you can go". I nodded as I gave him the answer sheet and left the room to go to the auditorium.

After following a few signs, I entered into the auditorium and boy was it big! You can fit 5000 people in the seats easily and still have seats left. I then went to the front row and sat down in a seat and closed my eyes as I spread out a thin ring of magic around me. Yep, no one is done yet. 

This technique is called Magic sense, I send a ring of magic around me, it extends up to a 50 meter radius and if it hits something, I call feel a tingle in that direction. Pretty handy if I say so myself. I then pulled out my phone to pass the time.