Chapter 6: The Gremory Family.

"Hello there": for speech.

(Let's prank her.): for thoughts.

"Bold letters" : To describe dialogues with heavy emotion behind them.

{WELL THEN.} or [ WELL THEN]: for author's notes or some explanation in between chapters.

***********************************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

2 days passed, by this time, Zeoticus arranged the assets of Hisashi and Inko to be owned by Izuku when he reaches 16. Izuku didn't come out of his room at all unless Venelana called him. Zeoticus could see that Izuku was fully lost and attached himself to Venelana by some instinct. Venelana didn't mind tho, she rather liked looking after a child all over again since Rias insists she is a grown girl now.

It was time that Zeoticus should introduce Izuku to the family. He prepared the teleportation circle and the 3 of the disappeared. 

Underworld- Gremory Territory.

A magic circle appeared in front of the gates as the the trio appeared in it. Izuku was a bit dizzy but collected himself as he looked around with a twinkle of wonder in his eyes. Izuku sent his aunt and uncle a questioning look but Venelana said " We will explain it later ok?". Izuku nodded as a silverish white haired beautiful lady with silverish-grey eyes came out in a maid outfit as she bowed and said " Welcome Lord and Lady Gremory.". Venelana smiled as she asked " We have something to tell everyone, Is Zechs-chan, Rias-chan and Millicus-chan home?".

Grayfia stood up as she said " Yes Lady Gremory, everyone is home. Do you want me to call them?". Zeoticus replied " Yes please Grayfia, tell everyone to assemble in the main hall. Grayfia bowed as she disappeared in a magic circle.

Izuku looked around the area to memorize the layout of his possibly new home? A few minutes later, they arrived in front of a huge double door as a maid opened it for them. Izuku noticed 3 people in the room. One was a man with a showy outfit standing beside the silver-haired maid, Grayfia if he was correct. There was a small child hiding behind Grayfia's legs who he thought might be her child and at last was a female his age with crimson hair, bluish-green eyes filled with curiosity at him. 

Izuku looked at his Aunt as his uncle started speaking " This is the son of a family friend of mine and Venelana's, His parents both died a few days ago and we decided to take him in. Be kind to him ok? He is the same age as Rias.". The others in the room thought over the announcement as Rias approached Izuku with a smile as she said " Hello! I am Rias, nice to meet you. When is your birthday?".

Izuku just hid behind Venelana not wanting to talk as Rias was confused. Venelana then said " I will explain later ok? Izuku-chan doesn't want to talk.". Rias nodded as Sirzechs came forward with his son and wife as introduced himself " Hello otouto, I am Sirzechs Lucifer, here is my son millicas and my wife Grayfia.". Millicas waved at Izuku who waved back at the child as Grayfia bowed a little at Izuku, Izuku bowed back as he looked at the young family.

Izuku's mind played the same scene when his mom and dad introduced him to his Aunt Venelana, the scene was soo similar. Izuku had tears suddenly coming down as Sirzechs panicked thinking he scared him but Venelana come from behind and hugged Izuku whispering soothing words into his ears. 

Izuku calmed down as Zeoticus turned to Grayfia and said " Grayfia, can you please guide Izuku to one of the furnished empty room, I think it's best to let him rest.". Grayfia nodded as Izuku separated himself from Venelana and followed Grayfia. While guiding Izuku to his room, Grayfia was keenly observing him. A few things she noticed, he is too damm cute. Secondly, he was just having a blank poker face on. His eye's are observing every bit of the house.