Chapter 4: Changes Have Began to Occur.

"Hello there": for speech.

(Let's prank her.): for thoughts.

"Bold letters" : To describe dialogues with heavy emotion behind them.

{WELL THEN.} or [ WELL THEN]: for author's notes or some explanation in between chapters.

***********************************************************************************************

Narrator's POV.

The next few days, Izuku finally got out of his self-imposed house-arrest and started going to school again. But everyone was worried for him, he is not at all smiling, has bags under his eyes and his eyes are not shining as bright as they were. His classmates tried talking to him about it but all Izuku did was just make the conversation sparse to get himself away from the conversation or just reply without words.

This seriously effected the class's mood as well. Izuku's gang tried many ways including taking him out for places he liked but to no avail as all they got is a unnoticeable smile. Izuku visits Inko everyday till the end of visiting hours when Hisashi picks him up. Hisashi being transferred has a lot of workload and is not free enough to visit Inko which he does in the weekends. 

3 months passed. Izuku was able to smile but he is not he previous cheerful self. His friends were happy they were able to get him back to this degree at least. Hisashi's workload has decreased as he spent more time with his son and wife. Izuku stopped hanging out after school and goes straight home or the hospital. 

On the other hand, the teacher's favoritism towards Bakugou was increasing more and more. Bakugou was even allowed to practice his quirk after school in the gym. When some other students asked for the same permission, the principal simply said " You don't have the qualification.". 

These incidents were increasing more and more. Bakugou was getting praised for just answering the simplest of questions while other students in the class were asked tougher questions and had negative remarks in case of not answering. Slowly and surely over the months, Bakugou ego grew big due to the actions of the staff and himself practicing his quirk which affects his thinking as it makes him more angry.

Lunch time.

It is a known fact in school that Izuku's friends all sit in only one place. But a student who didn't find a seat decided to sit there before the gang arrived. Izuku and the gang were gonna sit there anyways as a extra person is not really something to care about but something unexpected happened. 

Just as Alan was about to introduce himself to the person sitting, Bakugou suddenly pushed the student on the floor as he said " HEY! YOU EXTRA, YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS IS OUR PLACE TO SIT. PISS OFF.", the gang were shocked. Izuku immediately pulled Katsuki back as he asked " What is wrong with you Bakugou, its only one person, we can just go out to eat or just ignore and sit since there are clearly enough seats for us.". 

Bakugou mumbled out a apology as Hirik also apologized on behalf of Bakugou as the student just stuttered out " i-its o-okay." and went away with a expression of fear. The gang after taking their seats questioned why to Bakugou as he said " Sorry g-guys, I guess I am just angry today.". They all took it.

Time skip.

And over the months of the previous incident, Bakugou aggressive behavior increased slowly, he stopped calling people with their names and is giving everyone a insulting nickname based on their appearance except for the gang. Izuku was there to stop Bakugou before he was really hurting someone. 

But this affected the friendship between Izuku and Bakugou. They were growing distant as in Bakugou's opinion, Izuku just wasn't letting him have his fun whereas Izuku argued to the opinions as he said " Other's pain and suffering are not your fun Bakugou.".