Chapter 7: Meeting Lot's of People.

"Hello there": for speech.

(Let's prank her.): for thoughts.

"Bold letters" : To describe dialogues with heavy emotion behind them.

{WELL THEN.} or [ WELL THEN]: for author's notes or some explanation in between chapters.

***********************************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

After explaining the role of a queen, Grayfia took a closer look on Izuku's wings, She noticed that his wings were cold like hers, Grayfia noted the fact in her mind. Grayfia then let Izuku eat the lunch which was on the table. After eating, Grayfia held Izuku's hand and told him " Well then, Lets tell the news to others.". Izuku nodded as Grayfia walked while still holding hands with Izuku.

After reaching the door, Grayfia released Izuku's hand and the small smile on her face turned to a stoic expression mimicked by Izuku. Grayfia entered the room followed by Izuku as Sirzechs, Zeoticus were seen talking with each other while Venelana was having her tea. Grayfia then coughed into her hand to  get attention which worked as Sirzechs sensed first and with a tone of surprise said " Wait, I feel d-". Grayfia said " Izuku here agreed to join my peerage, he took my mutated queen piece. Izuku, show them your wings.".

Izuku nodded as he felt a twitch as 2 pairs of devil wings popped out. Venelana's tea cup slipped out of her hand in shock as Sirzechs was seen gaping at Izuku as Zeoticus, the only clam one said " Well, isn't this a surprise, already high-class in terms of power upon reincarnation. As I thought, My suspicion that he has a sacred gear was correct, now we need to find out what it is.". Grayfia nodded as the other 2 adults finally got their bearings as Venelana zoomed over and gave a hug to Izuku as she said " Oh my Izu-chan is already this strong, Your aunt will surely train you in magic ar-". Grayfia interrupted Venelana as she said " *ahem*, dear Mother-in-law, I am sorry but I am taking over my queen's magic arts training.". Venelana was smiling sweetly at the stoic Grayfia but sparks were seen clashing as Zeoticus and Sirzechs wisely backed away while pulling Izuku along with them.

After escaping the cat fight, Sirzechs said " Well dad, I will go and come back with Ajuka, he will be able to identify the sacred gear.". Zeoticus nodded as Sirzechs teleported away. Zeoticus and Izuku fell into silence as Zeoticus got a idea and said " Lets go introduce you to Rias's peerage, they are all your age or close to after all.".

Izuku nodded as he followed Zeoticus towards Rias's room. In the corridor, Izuku saw many pics that the Gremory family took together. Memories flood him again as he remembered the time his parents took him to Tokyo and the many pictures that they took there. Feeling tears trying to tickle out, Izuku shook his head to forget as Zeoticus and himself arrived in front of a door with Rias name on it.

 Zeoticus knocked on the door as Rias who was talking to her peerage came over as she opened it. Rias saw Izuku as she immediately grabbed and pulled him in and closed the door leaving a bewildered Zeoticus who just sighed and went to read some books. 

Izuku is seen standing in front of Rias who was holding him by the shoulder as she said " Well everyone, this is Izuku Gremory, My new little brother I just explained about!". Yep, prior to opening the door, Rias explained Izuku's situation. Koneko and Akeno whose past were a bit similar felt a great deal of sympathy along with Kiba. 

Akeno came forward as she bowed a bit and got up with a sweet smile as she said " Hello Izuku-san, I am Akeno Himejima, Rias-sama's queen piece.". Izuku bowed a bit in return as he turned to Koneko who started at him for a few seconds and said " Koneko Toujou.. Rias-sama's rook...". Izuku nodded in understanding and turneed to the male with a slight dark shade of yellow hair who gave a smile and said " I am Yuuto Kiba, Rias-sama's knight piece, Its a honor to meet you Izuku-sama.".