Chapter 5: Have I Suffered Enough?

"Hello there": for speech.

(Let's prank her.): for thoughts.

"Bold letters" : To describe dialogues with heavy emotion behind them.

{WELL THEN.} or [ WELL THEN]: for author's notes or some explanation in between chapters.

***********************************************************************************************

Narrator's POV:

The second year of middle school came to a end and it was the middle of vacation, Izuku only spends his time training his body and staying by his mother till visitor hours were over. Hisashi tried to make Izuku do anything else, but Izuku refused stating " I won't leave my mother's side till she recovers from her coma.". Hisashi stopped persuading as days passed by into the vacation.

Izuku is now seen sitting on a chair beside his Mom's bed as he was just talking to her about everyday things and news. Suddenly, the vitals machine started beeping as Izuku panicked as he bolted out and grabbed the doctor and pulled him with him ignoring the doctor's yelling.

The doctor realized it was Izuku pulling and started running with him knowing it must be a emergency. They arrived in the room and the doctor saw the her heartbeat section was blank meaning she stopped breathing as he immediately called upon his assistant doctors as they pulled out Izuku as they pulled out the shock machine to force the heart to beat.

They tried for a while at the maximum allowable voltage but then the vitals gave a long beeping sound as the doctors all had a grave and remorseful expression. They lost her, Inko moved on to the afterlife without having a chance to say any final words. The doctors came out as Izuku looked in expectation at the doctors. The head doctor shook his head as he patted Izuku's shoulder and said " I am sorry Izuku...".

Izuku's mind went blank, he started breathing heavily as memories with his mother ran through his mind.  Izuku suddenly fainted from overload as the doctor immediately put him in a room, The main doctor then called Hisashi as he was informed of the news. 

In work, Hisashi let out a huge cry as he ran towards the exit as everyone in work were worried for their senior. Hisashi ran for his life as he got in the car and started driving madly to the hospital. Hisashi only had 1 thought ( Why Inko, how can you leave us like this. Izuku is never the same and I am worried for his mental condition now, I don't think I can even look after myself right now.). 

Suddenly a mother's loud yell was heard as a kid was in the middle of the road as the mother ran towards the boy. Hisashi swerved the car as it went into the opposite lane and collided head on with a huge truck. The nearby heroes immediately ran to the scene as the truck driver reversed a bit. The mother of the kid also came worried that the man might have been in a critical state due to her kid. 

Uwabami who was the first to the scene ripped apart the door as it revealed a gruesome scene of Hisashi being impaled with small glass pieces everywhere. Another hero called the hospital. Hisashi's stomach has a huge cut as he was bleeding profusely. A women gave her scarf as Uwabami tied it around the stomach area. Hisashi then suddenly said "m-my s-on Izu-ku. I-i w-wan-t t-t-o ss-e-e my s-on iz-". 

His heartbeat stopped as the nearby people looked in sorrow. The women was crying a bit as it was because of her negligence that her kid ran into the middle of road and the man to avoid the kid has died.  Uwabami also has small tears as she heard the last words of the man. She then took out the wallet as she checked the identification card of the man. The ambulance came as they put the man in the van and went away. 

Uwabami hoped that the kid will be fine. She then turned to the mother and child as she called the police and started scolding the mother. The ambulance arrived at the same hospital Izuku and Inko are in. Izuku woke a whole ago as he was silently crying in a corner with no sound and only tears falling of his face as he was waiting for his father.