Chapter 12: The beninging- Beginning

"Hello there": for speech.

(Let's prank her.): for thoughts.

"Bold letters" : To describe dialogues with heavy emotion behind them.

{WELL THEN.} or [ WELL THEN]: for author's notes or some explanation in between chapters.

***********************************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

It's been a week since the results came out as Izuku and the girls had some relaxing time before their college begins, a few days on family time and saying their goodbye's. Izuku, Rias and Akeno left to their new home in Mustafa City near U.A.

Its early morning as the group of devils have finished their morning training and our hero is seen waiting outside at the driveway while listening to some music. " lungi dance, lungi dance, lungi dance, lungi danc-" *tap tap*, Izuku looks to his right to see Rias tapping on the window as he unlocks the door locks and the girls get in as Izuku drives away towards the school.

"Anything you are expecting Izuku?", Izuku hmm's in thought as he takes off his hand from the gear stick and snaps as small ice words form in front of Akeno who reads " I don't know Akeno, U.A have never revealed their methods of teaching and the graduates are also never answering any questions related to U.A academics so I don't even know what to expect.". Rias chuckles a bit and says " Well, It's not like their physical trainings will be hard at all, especially for you.".

Izuku smiles and snaps as Words at the size of 40 font appear in front of Rias and Akeno each " While that might be true, I think what I definitely will learn is more creative ways of using my Ice magic and sacred gears since human world is after all filled with uniqueness and each and everyone person can be different from another by their quirks.". Both girls let out a hum of agreement as Akeno said "Well, I just hope the general course has some interesting people to befriend at least.". Rias agreed to the statement as Izuku stopped at the U.A car scanner which scans a small code imprinted on the windshield by the college.

The light flashed green as Izuku drove towards the parking lot where quite a few cars were present, since it was common for the 3rd year hero course students and most of the business course students to own cars for easier and faster transportation. After parking the car at a empty spot, our 3 members got out as they walked towards the entrance into the campus.

Stopping at the map, Rias looks through and says " Looks like this is where we part Izuku, me and Akeno need to go right, Yours is at the top floor and the left most corner.". Izuku gave a nod and a smile as he left to walk to the elevator area.

Arriving in front of his class door, Izuku thought ( Are their any titans in here or something?). pushing the thought aside, our hero pushes open the door and walks into the classroom. 

IZUKU'S POV.

Looking around, I see only a few are there here. "Ah! It's you!", Turning towards the voice, I see a short purple haired female I saved during the exam. I snap as ice words appear, "How is your leg now?". Taken a bit back by the ice words, which is not a surprise to me, she replies " Ah, I have recovered and recovery girl has healed me, I didn't get this chance so thanks a lot for saving my life the other day.", She bows in gratitude as I snap again and she looks up to see "I just did what I had to do, as important as the exam is, a family losing another family member is very painful.".

She nods in understanding as I see a a pink fluffy hair pop into our conversation as she excitedly talks " OOH, You are the guy that froze the complete zero pointer and destroyed it with a snap! You were soo cool that day!".