Chapter 11

Maa feeds Sidhansh. He devours the taste of cake.

Sidhansh: Itna to acha hai Sidharth... It's awesome maa.. Humein to bht psnd aya..

Maa smiles and look at Sidharth: Jisko pasnd anna chahiye tha agya... Abhi app apni biwi laye or unse bnvake cake khaye...

Sidharth's heart break listening to his mom. He still maintain a cool face to show Shehnaaz that he doesn't care.

Amma and megha comes and feed Sidhansh cake and wish him Happy birthday... Sidhansh feeds megha too.

Megha close her eyes : Umm it's amazing Sana... Tere hathon mein jaddo haii...

Sidhansh confuses : Sana!???

Maa smiles : Hmm Sana ne bnaya itne pyaar se aapke liye...

Sidharth look at Shehnaaz. She too look at him with misty eyes. Megha notice both of them.

Sidhansh slightly smiles : Thankyou Sana..

Sana fakes a smile.

Megha : Chlo abhi sab gifts dete hain...

Maa smiles : Hum kuch gift nhi laye... Apko Jo mangna hai mang lijiye...

Sidharth and Sidhansh mischievously smiles : Waqt anne pe mangege maa..

Maa smiles : Shrarti bache..

Maa looks at Shehnaaz: Chanda tum do bacha... Apna gift Sidhansh ko...

Shehnaaz gives a small box to Sidhansh and one to Sidharth...

Sidhansh : Thanx...

Maa look at Sidharth: App manners bhul rhe hain hmein lagta hai...

Sidharth sighs : Thanks..
He put the gift on table without opening it.

Sidhansh opens it and finds a beautiful brooch : Thankyou it's beautiful...

Sidharth look at shehnaaz with hurtful eyes...

Maa smiles: Chanda Sidhansh ki coat pr lgado khud hi acha lgega...

Shehnaaz look at Sidhansh : Maa vo ....

Megha : Lgaoo na Sana yr... Chlo jldi..

Maa pulls her close to Sidhansh. Shehnaaz takes out brooch from the box. She look at Sidharth and his eyes shows only anger. She is standing close to Sidhansh which boils Sidharth.

She opens the brooch and tries to pin it on his jacket. Her hair falls again and again on her eyes. Sidhansh look at her and understands her problem. He slowly tucks her hair behind her ear.

Shehnaaz look at him when his hand touches her face. She instantly look at Sidharth who look at them. He hide his tears which didn't go unnoticed by Shehnaaz.

She pin it on right side of jacket. Maa smiles looking at her son and daughter in law. But megha look at Sidharth and Shehnaaz and their eye game too. She is 100% sure now.

Megha : Sidharth apna bhi gift open krein...

Sidharth : Nhi mujhe nhi krna...

Maa : Sidharth yeh kya hogya hai apko...

Sidharth: Maa please abhi nhi... Kr raha hun mai..
He opens the gift that is given by Shehnaaz. It's his bracelet... He narrow his brows and look at her.

Flashback

Shehnaaz comes wearing black kurti with jeans. Avni gushes over her..

Avni mischievously : Ajj koi itna tyaar kyun hoke aya hai...