Chapter 24

Shehnaaz and Sidharth meet everyday in the bakery. Even sometimes babasahab comes at the same time when Sidharth comes there. Their arguments are now quite normal for shehnaaz. Sometimes she enjoys their bond. She knows about Sidharth but the way her babasahab indulge in an argument sometimes amused her.

But now he really changed. He starts participating in Shehnaaz's every day. Many times he comes to pick her up from the bakery. He ask her about the profit and loss in the bakery. As now Shehnaaz's bakery gets big orders.
Sometimes she takes help from aviraj.

Today is a low day, Shehnaaz is not feeling well. She sits at the counter and waits for the day to get over. Sidharth comes there in the evening. Shehnaaz sits there with her head down. She looks at her hands in her lap.

Sidharth comes to her and bows down his head to look at her face. He knows something is not good with her.

Sidharth whispers : Baby

Shehnaaz look at him with a tired look : Hmmm..

Sidharth : Kya hua!??..

Her eyes filled with tears when he ask her with so much love and concern.

Sidharth enters inside the counter instantly looking at her tears. He cups her face and wipe her tears with his thumb.

Sidharth : Kya hua meri jaan!??

Shehnaaz pulled out her lower lip and shake her head in no.

Sidharth : Btaayein na shehnaaz... Aggr batyengi nahi to kaise theek krenge apko..

Shehnaaz sniffles : Kuch nahi hua humein..

Sidharth sternly : Shehnaaz btaa rhii hai ke nhi..
Shehnaaz look at him with fearful look.. she shed some more tears.

Shehnaaz sobs : App humein dant rhein hain... Jayiye yahaan se... App ache nahi hai...

Sidharth pulls her in a hug and rubs her back..

Sidharth : Chle btayein kya hua... Plz!?

Shehnaaz whispers : Ladko ko nahi btaya krte.. app samajh jayein..

Sidharth wants to laugh at his cute munchkin but he controls it. He wants her to say by herself in front of him without hesitation.

Sidharth : Nahi mai nahi smjha... Ache se smjhaye kya hua!?? Aur aisi kya baat hai jo nahi bta skte ladko ko..

Shehnaaz comes out from his hold : Sidhhhhhaarthhh plz.. hum nahi bta skte..

Sidharth : Pregnant hain app!???

Shehnaaz covers her mouth : Dheere bole aisi baatein... Or app pagal hai kya hum kaise vo ho skte hain!??

Sidharth shakes her head in disbelief : Shehnaaz app kaunsi Sadi mein ji rhin hai!??

Shehnaaz look at him : Twenty first..

Sidharth : Lag to nahi raha mujhe... Yeh sab baatein normal hai Shehnaaz... Inhe chupane se kya hogga..

Shehnaaz looks down : Hum kabhi itna open nhi hue hain apne ghr mein... Hum aise hi hain..

Sidharth : To mere saath to ho skti hain... Aggr app aise jhijhakti rhengi bolne mein... To kissi din aagr koi emergency hogyi to app kya krengi... Chup chap bethi rhengi...

Shehnaaz look at him with teary eyes. Her lower stomach aches more and Sidharth too didnt leave the topic. She becomes too emotional.

Shehnaaz sniffles : Aisa nahi hota... Hum apki vo London vali ladkiyon jaise nahi hai... Humein shuru se aise hi rakha gya... Babasahab or bhaiya ke samne kabhi iss baat ka zikr tak nahi kiya... Hum kya krein btayein...