Chapter 22

In evening, Sidhansh, megha and Sidharth sit in the car and go toward the venue where Shehnaaz's birthday party is held. Sidharth is feeling so nervous. His heart beats so loudly. He puts hand on his chest and rubs it.
He talks with himself.

"Dheere dheere itna kyun bhaag rhe ho... Shehnaaz hi ton hai. Vo kaise react krengi mujhe dekhkr. Aggr unhe acha na laga to. Pr... Chodd yeh sab kuch mat socho yr.. Jo hogga dekha jayega."

Trio reaches the venue. They come out of the car.

Megha : My Little Bakery!?? Yehh jagah to humein pehle pta hi nahi thi...

Sidhansh : Hmm humne bhi nhi sunaa..

Sidharth stands there with a nervous look. Megha look at him.

Megha : Sidharth app itna ghabra kyun rhe hain... Kuch nahi hogga.. chintaa mat krein

Sidharth nods. They enters inside. There are only few people there. Aviraj is giving instructions to the workers. Anvi is too there. Aviraj look at them. His face shows the displeasure by looking at them.

Megha : Sana ke bhai ki look to dekhhoo... Kaise ghoor raha hai...

Sidharth : Bhai hain vo unke... Obvious hai yehi reaction ayega...

Megha mischievously look at him : Wahhh... Abhi se sale sahb ki side Li ja rhi hai..

Sidharth : Aisa kuch nahi hai megha..

Sidhansh : Humein to unke babasahab ki chinta hai ... Vo kaise react krenge...

Megha : Hmm vo hai bhi thode dravne... I mean strict types...

Sidharth : To hum darte hain kya.... Ik Shehnaaz bhi pta nahi Kahan reh gyii hain...

Sidhansh and megha look at him : Keep calm Sidharth.
***********

Shehnaaz is sitting in car with babasahab , Amma, manvi and parii.

Shehnaaz : Humein btaye bhi to jaa kahan rhe hai!??

Manvi smiles : Surprise hai Sana...

Pari giggles : B...ui

Shehnaaz smiles and kiss her face...

They reach at place but before shehnaaz can see the entrance. Manvi tie a cloth around her eyes.

Manvi : Ab chlein humare saath...

She helps Shehnaaz to walk toward the entrance. Babasahab , amma and pari are beside her. They all enter inside and manvi opens the cloth around her eyes.

Shehnaaz opens her eyes and startles to see everyone there. Then her eyes fell on Sidharth. Her breath hitched. Her eyes becomes misty. She forget why she is here.

Same happens with Sidharth. He feels like he is looking at an angel. She is looking so pretty. His princess. He wants to engulf her in his arms.

Babasahab follow her eyes direction and look at Sidharth standing between her friends and cousins.

Manvi : Sana... Kaisi lggi apko apki bakery!?

Shehnaaz comes out of her senses : Bakery!??
She look at the surroundings. Her eyes filled with tears.

 Her eyes filled with tears