Chapter 43

1 mnth later....

Sidharth comes in his room after morning work out and looks at his beautiful wife sleeping snuggling with the quilt. He goes near her and sits on the edge in front of her. He softly caresses her face with the red rose that he brought for her.

Shehnaaz smiles and opens her eyes lazily . She takes his hand in her and puts it under her cheek.

Sidharth whispers : Good morning Biwi..

Shehnaaz gives a peck on his hand : Good Morning Patidev.. and Happy one month anniversary...

Sidharth chuckles : Love you meri jaan... And yeh meri khoobsurat biwi ke liye... Chotta sa tohfa..
He takes his hand out of her hold and shows her red rose...

Shehnaaz grins and take rose from his hand : Thankyou... Humare pass toh hai nhi kuch apke liye...

Sidharth mischievously smiles : Umm aggr dena chahe to bht kuch de skti hai... Bt it's upon you... Ki app apne pati se kitni Mohabbat krti hain...

Shehnaaz giggles and sits on bed : Hmm.. app sahi bol rhe ho... Hai hmare pass apke liye kuch...

Sidharth smiles and pull her close : To kya Dena chahengi app mujhe..

Shehnaaz nudges her nose with him : um.. Lunch date at my bakery....

Sidharth makes a cute angry face : I like this but... I m expecting something else....

Shehnaaz softly kisses at corner of his lips : Expectations always hurt Mr. Deshmukh...

Sidharth whispers : It depends Mrs Sidharth... I will take myself what I m expecting from you..

He softly puts his lips on her for a love filled kiss.. This becomes their morning routine. Even if they are angry with each other... One of them gives a peck on lips and Anger flew in air at the same moment... Only love left between them...

Sidharth whispers near her lips :

Tu panaah meri, main saaya tera
Tu makaan mera, main basera tera
Tu manzil meri, main musafir tera
Tujhpe hi main aake ruka

Khud pe koi haq raha na humara
Tere liye hum hain jiye..

Shehnaaz smiles : I love your this shayarana andaaz..

Sidharth chuckles : Yeh shabd mere nahi hotte... Lekin jazbat mere hi hotte hain...

Shehnaaz kisses his nose : Doesn't matter... Hmein apse roz sun na psnd hai bs... Acha lgta hai hmein bht..

Sidharth bows down : Bnda apke Raza mein razi hai princess....

Shehnaaz giggles and kiss his cheek : Jayein princess ke prince jldi tyaar hojayein... Office ke liye late ho jayenge...

Sidharth whines and put his head on her shoulder : Mujhe nahi janna ajj... Apke saath rehna hai...

Shehnaaz rubs her hand on his hair : Dupehr mein milenge na sidharth... Already pichle mhine apne bht leave liye hai..

Sidharth : Huhh.. app har cheej ka hisab rakhein bs... Aisa nahi nya nya pati hai... Uske saath waqt bitau..

Shehnaaz laughs : Nya nya patii...

Sidharth shows her fake anger...

Shehnaaz cups his face : I Love you mere sidhu pidhuu.. app kitne cute lgg rhe ho... App jante bhi hain kya...