Chapter 25

It's Sunday... Shehnaaz is in the garden with her family having breakfast. Pari looks at Shehnaaz's phone. It reminds her of Sidharth. As everyday he talks to her on phone. She taps her phone and look at Shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz : Kya hua pari!??

Pari gesture with hands : Bu..iii ar....thhhh..

Aviraj look at her : Aarth... Kya mang rhin apse Sana pari...

Shehnaaz nervously smiles : Bhai... Vo.. aise hi bus khel rhi hai...

Pari picks up the phone in her hands : Babaabba...

Aviraj smiles : Ji parii..

Pari giggles and show him phone : Aarth..

Aviraj narrow his brows : Kya aarth parii!??

Shehnaaz nervously : K...kuch nhi bhai... Aise hi kr rhi hai pari bs..

Parii : Buii.... Aarthhh
At the same time her phone rings and his name flash on her screen. She is going to take the phone from pari but she holds it tightly against her chest. With the touch, the call picks up by itself. Pari listens to his slow voice from the phone.

Pari smiles and screams : Aaarrrthhhh...

On the other side Sidharth chuckles listening her voice : Pariiiii...

She cutely hold the phone and put it on her ear like she watched others doing this.  They didn't know who is on the other side except Shehnaaz.

Pari mumbles incoherent words : Aba ana... Ta hi.. Aarthhh

Everyone smiles looking at pari... She looks too cute doing this. It's like she is telling something to him.

Sidharth smiles : Meri pari kitni bdii hogyi hai... Unhe aarth se baat krni hai phone pe...

Parii giggles : Ata atta aarth ajjaaa

Sidharth  : How sweet my baby... You want me to come but your bui will kill me..

Pari only understands Buiii.. She look at Shehnaaz.

Pari : Bui arth ajjaa..

Shehnaaz tries to take her phone : Pari humein phone den...

Pari frowns : Na... Na... Naa.. aarth ajja..

Sidharth smiles : Pari mai aunga na apse Milne... Apke liye gift bhi lekke aunga promise..
He tell her like she will understand what he said...

Pari pull out her lower lip out : Aarth..
Her eyes filled with tears. She going to cry loudly but Shehnaaz rubs her back to console her..

Shehnaaz : no crying Parii..
She pull her up in her lap and stands to go with her...
But aviraj stops her ..

Aviraj : Kiska phone hai Sana...

Shehnaaz : Umm Bhai vo hmare friend ka hai..

Aviraj nods.. babasahab look at Shehnaaz. He wants her to be loyal to them.

Shehnaaz walks in the garden and slowly takes phone from parii...

Shehnaaz : Hello Sidharth.. hum apse badmein baat krien..

Sidharth is already in anger : Badmein bhi kyun krni.. krte hi nhi hai... Hum to apke koi amm se dost hain na.. jrurat hi kya hai..
He cuts the call before she say anything. Now she looks at pari with teary eyes..

Parii look at her : Aarth...

Shehnaaz makes a pout : Hogye naraaz...

She returns to the table in the garden where they were having breakfast. Babasahab look at Shehnaaz..