Chapter 42

A week spent in a jiffy. The palace they booked in jodhpur echoes with their laughter and loud music. One side is Given to Dulhan ke gharvale and the other side is of Dulhe ki family. A few relatives and close friends are there. All are well-wishers of them.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth both are excited for the wedding functions. They both get ready for mehndi + Sangeet party.

They both enter there with their group of friends and cousins. Sidharth gestures naaz that she looks so beautiful. She looks down and blushes..

Shehnaaz sits in the centre. Mehndi artist comes there to draw beautiful patterns on her hands. She sits comfortably and give her hand to the artist. But before she draw something... Sidharth comes there...

Sidharth smiles: Umm stop..

Shehnaaz looks at him : Kya hua Sidharth!??..

Sidharth looks at mehndi artist and politely ask : Can you give us a moment please!?

Mehndi artist : Yes sure sir...

Sidharth sits at her place and take Shehnaaz's hand in his.

Shehnaaz looks here and there : Sidhaaaaaaaarth Maa babasahab ne dekhliya na... App jante hain ... Unhone mnaa Kiya tha...

Sidharth chuckles : To kya... Darta hun mai kya unse..
He takes a mehndi cone from the thali..

Shehnaaz slightly smiles : To kya ab app lgayenge hmare mehndi...
He gestures to her to put a finger on her lips... She giggles...

Sidharth starts writing his name in the centre of her left hand. She looks at him with love filled Misty eyes.
She loves the way he loves her. She loves everything about him... Only him💜

Sidharth whispers :
Hai Tamana Humein
Tumnhe Apni Dulhan Bnaye..
Tere Hathon Pe Mehndi
Apne Naam Ki Sajayein

Teri Lele blayein
Tere sadke utaarein..

Hai Tamana Humein
Tumhein Apna Bnayyeee💜

Shehnaaz smiles and few drops of tears falls from her eyes. She is so happy...so so so happy....

Shehnaaz whispers :
Tasveer Man Mein Bassi Yaar Ki
Tasveer Padhi Tere Pyaar Ki

Dil Ye Mera Tere Dil Se Jaa Mila Hai
Rabb Se Jisko Manga Tu Wo Silaa Hai
Taqdeer Jab Se Tujhse Joodi Ae
Jaam-E-Mohabbat Jeh Ashiqui Hai

I Love You Sidharth... 💜

World stops for them .. everything goes blur expect them. They both lost in each other's eyes. This is not at all a film... This is the reality which every lover feels when they are in love... "Teri ankhon mein basta hai mera jahan" "Merii Duniya Tumhi ho... Tumhi assraa..."

Their beautiful moment disturb by Anuradha maa and megha.. Maa pulls Sidharth's ear and he whines...

Sidharth hiss in pain : Aa mom... Shaadi hai yr merii..

Shehnaaz look at him : Maa plz chod dein... Sidharth ko drd ho raha hogga...

Megha giggles : Ahmmm dard dekha nhi ja raha..

Anuradha g smiles and left his ear : Kaha tha na... Ik palace mein shaadi ke liye manne hai... To aise saath saath nahi rehna...

Sidharth rubs his ear : Ja raha hun... Apna naam likhne aya tha... Shehnaaz ke hath pe...

Megha smiles : Awwww...

Anuradha g smiles : Ab hogya apka to jayein...

Shehnaaz : Umm maa hum bhi likhde Sidharth ke haath pe apna naam please...