Chapter 47

Aggr comment or vote ke liye nhi khungi... That doesn't mean ke app log kroge hi nhi...

Thanks to those who always like and comment ✅❤️
.
.
.
Shehnaaz wakes up in the morning and feels Sidharth's arm on herself. She opens her eyes properly and turns to see him. He is sleeping peacefully beside her.

"So called career ki vajah se cheen liya na hmara bacha"
His words ring in her ears.

She instantly sits and goes to the washroom. She freshens up and comes into her room. Sidharth is checking his phone laying in bed.

Shehnaaz sternly : Neend Puri ho gyi ho to ja skte hain app...

Sidharth turns his face and look at her. He sits on bed and put his phone in pocket. He walks to her and hold her hands.

Sidharth softly : Baby Abhi kaisa lag raha hai!?

Shehnaaz jerks his hands : Bilkul sahi lag raha hai... Apko fikar krne ki jrurt nhi hai... Or agge se hmare kamre mein na ayye... Or bina izazat ke hmein chue bhi nhi...

Sidharth looks down : Itna bura ban gya hun ik hi din mein..

Shehnaaz chuckles : ik din mein nhi Sidharth... Kuch lamho mein apne humse hmara sab kuch cheen liya...

Jis wqt hum apse ik humsafar ki tarah saath Ki umeed kr rhe the... Us waqt apne humko khud se ghin krvai... Hum khud ki nazron mein hi pal pal gir rhe the Sidharth.... Han bht jruri tha yeh competition hmare liye... Lekin hmare bache se jyada kabhi nhi..

Sidharth shakes his head : Meri Jaan... Mai mai.. Koi explanation nhi dunga iske liye... Kynki Maine galti ki hai... Chahe uss waqt jaise bhi halat ho... Lekin Maine bht badi galti ki hai...

Mujhe maaf krdein..... Plz shehnaaz ik bar ...

Shehnaaz turns and wipe her tear : Jayein Sidharthhhhhh...

Sidharth look at her with red and teary eyes : Phir se aunga... Jb tk app maaf nahi krdengi tb tk maafi mangunga...

He goes from there and shehnaaz breaks into tears..

"Thes aisi dil pe lagi
Kya gunaah hmara tha
Mangte hai ye khuda se
Pyaar na dubara ho
Pyaar na dubara ho"

"Ye ishq tum na karna
Ye roag hi lagaye
Dafan khudh kare hai
Fir sokh bhi manaye"

*

********

Week spent well, shehnaaz is feeling much better because of her family especially Maa... Anuradha g comes everyday to meet her. She is her biggest supporter. She didn't talk to her son from that day.

Sidharth too comes everyday and apologize to her. But Shehnaaz always ignore him like he didn't exist. This hurts him the most...

Today is her appointment with Doctor for checkup. Sidharth already reach mukherji's place. He wants to go with her.

Shehnaaz comes downstairs and look at him sitting with babasahab. She sighs and shakes her head.

Shehnaaz : Babasahab hum Manvi bhabhi ke saath hospital ja rhe hain...

Sidharth smirks : Babasahb Manvi bhabhi aise takleef krengi... Shehnaaz mere saath chlengi...
Haina shehnaaz... Chlein..

Babasahab look at them : jaisa app dono ko sahi lgge..
He didn't know anything about them. That's why Sidharth takes the advantage of the situation...