Chapter 49

2 yrs later,

Shehnaaz biting her nails sitting in the living room. Her face shows nervousness and anxiety. Sidharth comes down running to her.

Shehnaaz look at him : Sidhhhhhaarthhh app kitna time lgate ho...

Sidharth worries : Baby why are you stressing so much!?
He take out his handkerchief and wipe her sweaty face.

Shehnaaz makes a pout but didn't answer...

Sidharth kiss her forehead : Let's go baby!!!

They sit in the car. Sidharth holds her hand. She looks outside the window and recite prayers to get some strength...

Sidharth : Meri jaan.... It's your scnd time... Itna kya nervous hona...

Shehnaaz frowns: Apko kuch nhi pta... Ho rhi hai ab tnsn kra krien hum...

Sidharth chuckles: Relax.... Kuch nhi hogga... We will return with happy faces...

Shehnaaz slightly smiles : Yeah I know... But aggr agge jake na chla to!?

Sidharth kiss her hand : Why to think that!?? Stay positive...
*********

They reach at their destination. Shehnaaz hold his hand tightly. Her family members are there waiting for her.
They all are standing in front of her third Lil bakery which will inaugurate today.

Their friends and colleagues are also there to celebrate her success. Shehnaaz came forward with Sidharthh. He calls pari and avanya (megha and sidhansh's Lil bundle of joy) He holds 2 yr avanya in his his arms. Shehnaaz gives scissor to 5yrs old pari.

Sidharth : Pari cut the ribbon baby...

Pari smiles at him and cut the ribbon. Everyone claps and cheers for shehnaaz. And in mid of the day, her new bakery fills with customers and friends.

Shehnaaz look at her bakery with Misty eyes. Sidharth comes from behind and kiss her temple..

Sidharth whispers : I Love You...

Shehnaaz smiles : Kitna acha lag raha hai na sab...

Sidharth wrap his arm around her shoulder : Result of your hardwork...

Shehnaaz look at him : And your Love and support...

Sidharth chuckles and whispers : Mere Pyaar or support ka result toh bht acha ayega...

Shehnaaz widen her eyes and hit his arm : Sidhaaaarth...

Sidharth smiles : Ji Meri jaan...

Sidhansh comes forward to them : App dono ka pyaar khtm hogya ho to idhr bhi dhyaan den... Humari beti kabse apni choti maa ko dhundh rhi hai..

Shehnaaz blush : Avuuu... Come my baby
Avyana giggles and go to her arms happily...

From birth avyana is so close to her chaa (chachu) and maa (choti maa). She loves to stay with them. Sometimes she sleep with them too.

Avyana shows her hand to Shehnaaz : Maa cooies...!?

Sidharth chuckles : Yehh dhoondh hi apko isliye rhi thii..

Shehnaaz kiss her cheek : No, My avuu loves me so much... Haina avvuu!?

Avuu kisses her cheek in return and gives her the best smile...

Pari comes to them : Aaaarth... When will I get my baby brother!??

Sidharth chuckles : Ask your mum dad...
Shehnaaz control her smile and looking at pari's face..