Chapter 48

She is getting anxious as time passes. Her eyes filled with tears. She is standing near her shelf and looking at the audience again and again...

Shehnaaz whispers : Koi Humsafar nhii hota... mohabbat sirf dard deti hai... Unhe itna chahna bhool thi...

Jhooth kehte the ki jitna bhi rooth jao... Hmesha saath rhunga... Nhi aye na sidharth app...

Judges made an announcement which break her thoughts.
She wipe her tears and takes a deep breath. Judges introduce them with the trophy of winner and additional gifts.

She closes her eyes again and tries to forget everything and focus only on the trophy. She drinks water and looks at the trophy again.

His words ring in her ears when he blames her work for their child's miscarriage. Now she wants to do this.... To do this for herself... For her talent... For her bakery...For her dreams...

First, she lives under the pressure of her father. He never tried to involve in her life. She was killing her dreams and do what her father wants...

When after lots of coaxing sessions.. finally her family agrees... When she was doing great in her life...

Then one day the love of her life... Her soulmate came and blamed her and her work for their child's miscarriage. Is this her life!???

She feels like she failed in her life...

But today she don't want to show others... She wants to show herself that she can conquer every battle of her life.

She remembers how her little bakery grows with her... She have to won the trophy for her and her bakery. She look in the audience... Her father stands there with a proud glint in his eyes...

And the competition starts... It's of 4 hrs... The candidates have to make tower cakes.

She starts her work fastly. She choose children theme. She make tower cakes many times but this time she is taking the risk by making it little more longer. She has very less time and more work to do.

She make a mentally note of everything she will do step by step. At that moment , she forget everything except her passion for baking.

Her hands are working like a machine. Her father cheers for her. He feels very happy and proud looking at her.

After 2 hrs she makes proper 2 cakes and the base is getting baked in the oven. She starts making other props for the cake to garnish it. The main attraction of her cake.

The oven beeps... She leaves her other work and open the oven. She touches the tray with her bare right hand. She hiss when the extremely hot tray comes in contact with her hand.. she immediately takes her hand back. Her eyes filled with tears and his name rolls out from her tongue "Sidhhhhhaarthhh". She put her hand under water to cool her fingers.

She look at the time and again start working. Now she carefully takes out the tray out of oven and out it on the shelf to cool down.

She again start doing the other work. Her fingers tingles and burns when she use them. Her speed too slows because of them.

And the last 15 minutes'left. She starts arranging the cakes. Her heart beats too loudly and she prays God for the best.

Judges starts to count last 10 seconds. She put the flag over the top. And the times over.

The topper starts to wiggle slowly. Her heart comes in her mouth looking at it. Now she can't touch it as the time overs. But it stops after few seconds which calms her heart.