Chapter 31

Shehnaaz reached deshmukh's palace. She is feeling so nervous. How will she face everyone!? Their relatives and friends who knew her as Sidhansh's ex-wife.

Shehnaaz stands at the gate : Nahi humse nahi hogga.. humein Anna hi nhi chahiye tha.. humne kyun mani megha ki baat. Sab alag Nazar se dekhenge humein. Hum kaise rhenge... Nhii... Hum chle jate hain... Megha se khenge hum shaadi vale din direct aa jayenge..

She make her mind and turns to return. But before she starts walking Sidharth comes there.

Sidharth : Shehnaaz..

She stops and looks down. She fears looking into his eyes. His voice already gives Sukoon to her lifeless soul.

Sidharth hands itch to touch her. : Andr chlein..

Shehnaaz shakes her head in no : Hum ghar ja rhe hain... Yahan nahi reh skte..

Sidharth : lekin kyun!? Megha apka intzaar kr rhi hain..

Shehnaaz : App unhe keh de ki Shehnaaz ayi thi lekin uski himaat nahi hui andr jane ki..

Sidharth tries to hold her hand but takes back step.

Sidharth : Sorry... Shehnaaz you r stronger. Darne ki jrurat nahi hai..

Shehnaaz finally look into his eyes : Apko darne ki jrurat nahi hai... Kyunki apko koi kuch nhi khega.. sun na to humein hai na. Sab judge krenge..

Sidharth : Humein kissi se koi frk nahi pdna chahiye... Right.

Shehnaaz : Kehna asaan hai... Human nature.. frk to padega hi..

Sidharth : App chle koi apko kuch nahi khega... Beleive me.

Shehnaaz stubbornly: Nahi hum ja rhe hain..

Sidharth calls megha and tell her everything. Megha comes there as fast as possible.

She holds shehnaaz's hand : Tum mujhe chod ke ja rhi ho..

Shehnaaz look at her with teary eyes : Hum strong nahi hai... Nhi hogga humse..

Megha : Listen.. hum andr jayenge.. sabko greet krke direct mere room mein.. tumhe kissiki chinta krne ki jrurat nhi hai..

Shehnaaz : Lekin megha..

Megha excitedly : Meri shaadi hai... Now please meri baat suno or chlo.. mai hun na saath..

Shehnaaz slightly nods. Sidharth takes bag from her and tell the house worker to put it in megha's room.

Trio enter inside and everybody's eyes is on Shehnaaz. They start whispering. She look at everyone and nods her head to greet everyone. Sidharth tries to divert her mind.

Sidharth whispers : Khoobsurat lag rhin hain..

Shehnaaz don't look at him and tries to ignore him. Then she go toward Amma and hugs her. She congrats her. Them she look at maa. She is sitting in between everyone with diksha on her side. She bite her lips to control her emotions.

One of his relative : Yeh to purani bahu hai na!?

Sidharth : Megha App dono andr jayein..

Megha nods and take Shehnaaz with her. Sidharth look at them going far. He turns to his relatives.

Sidharth : Attention Everyone... Please don't bring past here. Make her comfortable here.

He goes from there.

The day goes well. Relatives are behaving much better with her now. The thing that triggers her the whole day was diksha and maa bonding. She is breaking from inside.