Chapter 26

Manvi is talking to Aviraj about Shehnaaz. She is making him understand that it's her life we can't control it.

Aviraj : Manvi voh behn hai humari... Humein uske ache bure ka khyal rakhna chahiye...

Manvi : To Sidharth ache hi hain...

Aviraj : Apko kisne kaha..!?? App janti bhi nahi unhe..

Manvi : To app jante hain unhe.. jo aise hi judge kr rhe hain.. thoda baat krein unse... Shehnaaz ke liye itna to kr hi skte hain.. She loves him alot.

Pehle bhi humne support nhi kiya... Life is giving her a second chance... Sbko nahi milta Aviraaj yeh.. She is lucky to have someone like him.

Aviraj sighs : Ik shart pe..

Manvi : Kya!??

Aviraj : Pari ko usse door rakhein... Vo aarth usse hi keh rhi thi na!??

Manvi chuckles : Hmm.. Avirajj plz dont behave like a kid. He loves pari... Nd pari too fond of him.

Aviraj rolls his eyes : Pehle hmari behn or ab hmari beti unki deewani hui padhi hai... Aisa hai kya unmein..

Manvi smiles and wraps her arms around his neck : Gussa kam kiya kijiye..

Aviraj slightly smiles : Khud se krte hain...  Aur kisiko to kuch nahi kehte hum!?

Manvi hugs him : Khud se bhi mat kiya kijiye... Humein acha nahi lagta...
**********

Shehnaaz is standing outside her house with Sidharth.
Both have slightly wet clothes because of rain. She is shivering because of cold breeze.

Shehnaaz rubs her arms : So Byeee...

Sidharth : Chaye pee lijiyega... Change krke... Varna bimaar hojayengi...

Shehnaaz sneeze : Ji ab app bhi jayein...

Sidharth chuckles : Oki take care sweetheart. Will meet you tommorow.

Next day....

Shehnaaz is sneezing continuously sitting at the counter. Today She didn't enter inside the kitchen. It's 11 in the morning. She assigns everyone their work.

Rishabh comes with a cup of coffee : Have this mam.. you will feel good.

Shehnaaz slightly smiles : Thankyou.

Sidharth enters inside with a classy girl beside him and there is one more guy behind them. Sidharth sits in the corner with them.

Waiter goes to them and asks for their order.

Sidharth : 3 hot Coffees for now.

He nods and goes from there. Shehnaaz makes coffee for Sidharth and other coffee is already made by one of their workers. She tells the waiter to give this coffee to Sidharth.

Waiter did as she told him. Shehnaaz looks at him from far and smiles. He is busy talking to them. That girl is looking comfortable with him. Shehnaaz feels jealous as the way she talks to him by touching his bicep again and again.

Sidharth takes the sip from coffee. His eyes ultimately went to the counter at his girl. She is already looking at him. He blinks and smiles looking at her. She blows a kiss at him and giggles. He blushes and looks down. He start his meeting again.

After meeting he bid bye to them. That girl hugs him and kiss him on cheek. Then she leave with the guy behind her. Shehnaaz see everything sitting there.

Sidharth comes to her with a smile. She sneeze looking at him. Her nose is red because of cold.

Sidharth : Medicine li apne..