Chapter 27

Shehnaaz looks at the pictures one by one... She frowns looking at them.

Pic 1 : Selfie of four of there where diksha holds the arm of Sidharth and stands extremely close to him to fit in the selfie.

Pic 2 : It's a selfie of megha and Sidhansh but behind them blur picture of Sidharth and diksha laughing on something.

Pic 3 : Sidharth has his hand on waist of diksha. Beside them Sidhansh and megha standing.

Her eyes filled with tears. Her mood gets off in the morning. Only Sidharth's word rings in her heart.

"You are my entire life. Sidharth is incomplete without his Shehnaaz."

She trusts him with all her heart. But she can't bear any girl near him. She didn't know about her possessive self before that.
**********

Shehnaaz is working in the chef kitchen in the bakery. She gives very little work to the workers today. She is doing it by herself so that she can forget those pics for sometime. Her eyes again and again filled with tears but blink them away.

In the afternoon,

Waiter: Mam Sidharth sir aye hain... Kal vali mam ke sath. He is asking for coffee and chocolate muffins.

Shehnaaz without looking at him : To serve them why are you asking from me.

Waiter looks down. It's first time Shehnaaz talks to someone like this. Everyone stops working and look at her.

Waiter fumbles : Umm mam sir ki coffee app... Vo

Shehnaaz sighs : Am sorry Kevin... I shouldn't talk to you like that.. m really sorry..

Waiter : No mam... It's oki... You already treat us like family.. so thoda bht to chalta hai mam..

Shehnaaz slightly smiles : Ajj sir ko bhi same coffee dedo..

Waiter nods and go from there. Rishabh comes to her.

Rishabh grins : Jhagda hua lag raha hai.. mam apka!?

Shehnaaz rolls her eyes : Rishabh do your work plz..

Rishabh : Mam app hmesha aise...

Shehnaaz : Plz..

He nods and go from there. Whereas waiter gives coffee to them with muffins.

Sidharth takes a sip from coffee. He narrow his brow.. his taste buds instantly rejects the coffee. He only like her coffee.

Diksha : Kya hua Sid!? Didn't you like the coffee..

Sidharth looks at the counter. Shehnaaz is not there today. Some other worker stands there. He then realise that he didnt message or call her from last night. He take out his phone and check out her message. To his disappointment there is no message from her.

Sidharth in mind : Shehnaaz theek to hongi...

He calls the waiter again.

Waiter: Yes sir..

Sidharth : Shehnaaz!?

Waiter : Sir mam is in chef kitchen..

Sidharth nods and it calms himself. But why she didn't make coffee for him or come outside to see him. Is she didn't know about his arrival!??

Sidharth : plz tell her to make coffee for me.

Waiter : Sir mam is busy today..

Sidharth frowns : Do as I say.. Tell her I m outside.

Waiter looks down : Umm sir I already told her.

Sidharth gives the cup with muffins to him : To unhe kahe ki Sidharth ne breakfast bhi nhi kiya hai... Or ab na yeh coffee piyenge or na unke muffin khayenge... Rahein busy jahan rehna hai..
Waiter left from there.