Flames ~ Matt

Song: olivia ~ one direction
-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was a rainy day and you really didn't want to leave your bed. "are you still i-" you had cut him off by throwing your arms in the air. He dived into your arms and giggled. You'd waited for his cuddles all day, he had to film a video and I took longer than they had expected.

He laid down on his back and lifted you on top of him. You laid your head on his chest softly humming. "I missed you" he whispered kissing your temple. "missed you too" you really loved moments like these, laying in his arms under a pile of blankets.

"did you get a haircut?" Matt suddenly asked "yes actually, do you like it?" he nodded his head smiling. You had chopped your hair off slightly so your hair fell just over your shoulders.

"do you maybe wanna be in one of our vlogs?" asked Matt almost in a whisper. "if nick and Chris are okay with it" Matt explained he had already asked them. Matt is very thoughtful and always makes sure everyone's comfortable. You admired that about him.

"I really want to paint your nails one time, maybe purple or pink?" he giggled and unlocked his phone.you being the curious person you are leaned over and went to look over his shoulder, but you were stopped by Matt. "wait! Ooohhh" he said and showed you a pinterest pictures of flame patterns on a woman's nails.

"can you do the red maybe black?" he asked cutely. "yes of course I can!" you said and stepped out of bed to get your nail kit. You loved doing your own and other people's nails. You even did Chris's nails once.

You went back and found him sitting against the bed frame. "do you want the flames to be glossy?" he yelled 'Yesss!' and laid his hands on your lap. You felt a lot of butterflies in that moment.

You took care of his nails like you'd seen professionals do it on tiktok and began painting his nails white. You painted the flames with a little brush and finished his nails with a protection topcoat.

"you're so talented, they look beautiful. Does this color suit me?" you nodded laughing. You took some pictures of his nails and posted them on Instagram and then sent them to Maddie. She loved them and wanted you to do hers next.

The two of you stayed in bed for the rest of the day not wanting to do anything else but to just lay there in each other's presence

And you loved him.

_________________________________________

*Stressing out cuz she's meeting a friend today and doesn't really know what to wear even though She has a lot of clothes*

Relatable??     >>>

All the love, D