boy band - Nick

⚠️Nick is gay, i know. Luke is a man.⚠️

________________________________________________________________________________

i am currently running away from the crazy fans and the annoying security people. i am overworked and stressed. being a singer/songwriter in a boy band can be very stressful, i love my bandmates but i would much rather not be famous. 

i run to the first building i see: a big parking tower. i run up all four etages and end up at the very top of the tower. you can see the stars and the moon very clearly from up here. i jump up on a ledge and sit down. i look around and notice a black van, the van is lit from the inside. a boy in nice looking clothes comes up to me, waving. ''what ya doin on that ledge?'' he asks looking confused. ''oh i was just running away from...people'' he nods still not sure why im sitting on the ledge. ''i'll come down, don't worry'' he holds out his hand for me to take and helps me down. 

''thanks!'' he looks me up and down and slaps a hand to his mouth. ''you're from that boyband! i knew you looked familiar'' he jumped up and down before grabbing my arm and running to the van. he yanked open the door of the passenger seat and hopped in. ''you guys will NEVER guess who i found!'' he grabs the camera off of the dashboard. ''its Luke Riggs from the boyband 'the marauders' {i love you if you understood this reference} ''we're matt,Chris and Nick Sturniolo. we have a youtube channel and would love for you to be in our video'' says chris pointing to his brothers and himself. ''oh yes i heard of you guys, i love the blindfolded baking videos'' Matt and Chris look at eachother and scream. ''there's no way!? om my fucking god!'' 

i laugh and grab my phone from my jean pocket. ''here's the proof'' i scroll trough my watched videos on youtube and watch as their faces turn red. ''its an honour to be in your presence'' says Nick rolling his eyes. Matt nudges him and Chris shakes his head. ''not a fan of our music?'' he furiously shakeshis head no, scrolling on his phone. he didn't even look me in the eye. ''oh..well you have great editing skills, i'm kind of jealous'' Nick nods his head unintrested. ''dont mind mister grumpy pants, we love your music! right Matt?'' he does a lil dancy dance and smiles. what a goofball. 

its been four hours, i've stayed and filmed with the triplets until a fan saw me and screamed, five minutes later my bodyguards came running up to me and grabbed my arms. ''i loved spending time with you guys!'' they dragged me all the way down and pushed me in a expensive looking car. now i'm sitting in the back of the car regretting my life choices. will i ever be free? will i ever see that handsome face of 'Nick Sturniolo' again? 

my guess: noPe.

________________________________________________________________________________

already writing part 2 

don't know if this made any sense or whatsoever. just trying something new.

do you maybe have tips/suggestions?  >>>

all the love, D