Blue Eyes ~ Chris

You wake up to the sound of your child screaming. It's 3 am and you're tired, very tired. Today a year ago you gave birth to a girl. She is the light of your life and looks a lot like her dad.

He, sadly, is not in the picture. You were at a party and met a cute guy. One thing led to another and here you have the product of a fling, screaming at the top of her lungs on a Monday morning.

But you could always count on your Bestie, Matt. He is very protective over her and likes to babysit. "mama" your baby-girl says making grabby hands. "I know, I know" you say lifting her up with a sigh.you love and absolutely adore her, but she is very energetic and sometimes even 'wild' as Matt calls it.

He loves to stay over and help you at night, taking turns changing you baby's diaper and giving her her bottle of milk.

You and Matt notice she begins to look a lot like him. "maybe I'm her long lost father, we look alike" he says half joking holding her face next to his so you could see. "you can't be, we never did 'that. Besides her dad's name is Chris" he looks up at you with wide eyes. "you do know I have two brothers that look almost identical to me, right?"

You nod remembering him saying something about his family and brothers. The look of realization on your face is priceless. "you don't think.." he nods grabbing his phone.

"what are you doing?" he taps across the screen of his phone and puts it to his ear. "how did I not notice she has the same mark as Chris? His smile, his wild behavior" he mumbles spinning his rings.

"Matt I'm having a discussion with nick over pickles! I'll call you back" you recognize that voice. "I still can't believe I- she's a copy of chris!"

"what are you talking bout?" you can see Matt having an error and decide to take over the phone. "can you come to the address I'm sending you right now?" you hear shuffling and someone yelling. "what's happening? Who are you? Is Matt oka-"

"i'm a friend of his, trust me, he's fine. Can you please come?" you hear someone writing something down. "yeah see ya there?" you nod before realizing he can't see you. "yeah"

You tap on the red call button and give Matt his phone. "that was a shocker"

_________________________________________
I'm sorry for the wait!

Part 2?? >>

All the love, D