We have to break up - Chris [3]

Hello beautiful person, i got some requests to write a part 3 of 'we have to break up' i don't want to let those people down so i decided to get back to writing.

all the love, D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chris pov

i see her walking into the bookstore with a tense look. i am quite nervous myself, my leg bounces up and down under the table i am sitting at. my eyes burn from crying so i close them for a moment. ''hey'' i hear someone whisper softly. immediately i know who it is. y/n. i open my eyes and see her standing in front of me. ''hey'' i say with a hoarse voice. she smiles at me but the smile does not reach her beautiful eyes. she grabs a chair and sits backwards on it. typical y/n. after a short and awkward silence, she starts talking about how lonely she was and how much she missed our conversations. she gets emotional when she thinks back on it. a few tears roll down her pink cheeks. i hate it when she cries. Matt is better at this, but I can try. ''shhh we will be alright'' i say in an attempt to comfort her. ''i just feel like shit since we broke up. i miss you, i miss us'' she says and makes a dramatic hand gesture. ''me too'' i whisper and i take her hands in mine.

''sorry for crying and whining'' she says and smiles. this was a genuin smile, her smile is the most beautiful thing on earth. i have so many pictures of her with a goofy smile on her face. i should really delete them. ''it's no big deal, let it all out'' i say and rub her back. 

+ after some really long talks and a lot of meet ups +

''chris! watch out with those vases!" i nod and roll my eyes when she is gone. we decided to get back together. after long deliberation, we also decided to live together. Nick helped paint the walls of our house in all kinds of bright colours and Matt helped put all the furniture together. my mom helped decorate the bathrooms and the kitchen. she bought us a lot of soap and skincare products. my dad helped hang up all of the lamps and paintings because y/n doesn't trust me with a hammer. i dropped it once!

''you don't have toilet paper or air refresheners'' says matt and takes a sip of his rootbeer. ''we haven't had the chance to go to the store, do you have anything to do today?'' matt shakes his head so i give him our grocery list. ''wow that's a lot of food!'' he says surprised. ''the drinks are on the back'' i say and giggle. ''oh my god, i don't think this all fits in my trunk chris'' nick is suddenly in the kitchen when i turn to fill the vases i'm holding. ''i got paint on my shoes'' he says and wipes bright pink paint of his white nikes. ''you were dancing with a brush in your hand, what did you think was gonna happen?'' says mom when she walks in. she sighs shaking her head. she has blue paint on her nose and cheek, let's not tell her.

''thank you guys for all your help'' i say for what feels like the hundredth time. ''ofcourse sweety'' says mom and goes back to painting the livingroom. ''i'm going to get these groceries, i don't know when i will be back. why do you need this much food anyway?'' matt walks to the front door and opens it. i just love food, okay!?

''i love our house, and i love you'' y/n says jumping on my back. ''i love you too my beautiful angel'' y/n blushes and boops my nose. i now have purple paint on my nose.

 thank you my beautiful angel for making me smile. on bad and nice days. forever and always.

may we spent the rest of our lives together, till we're old and ugly.

[you'll always be beautiful to me, inside and out]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm not crying, you are 😭

thanks for reading this <3 [ik i'ts short sorry!]

all the love, D