I Love Your Voice ~ Matt {2}

Idea: c94515290 thank you <3
_________________________________________

You dropped the knife and stood frozen. You were in your kitchen peeling Potatoes when a guy named Matt - who you had only known for 2 days- asked you to meet up with him.

"hello?" his voice pulled you out of your thoughts. "fine with me" you blurted out. "cool! Let's meet up at *nearby park* around 10 tomorrow?" you nodded before realizing he couldn't see you. "I'll be there!" you said feeling nervous already.

"okay, I unfortunately have to go. See ya tomorrow mornin'" he hung up. You knew what you wanted to wear when meeting him:

{I think the rings, jacket and tote bag match with Matt's style}

_________________________________________

You didn't like wearing a lot of makeup or accessories but for him you would make an exception. You put your lip gloss, phone, keys and a bottle of water in your tote bag. You went out trough the front door and locked it, your hands were shaking and your eyes looked around nervously.

You walked to the park and saw a boy sitting on a bench in front of a beautiful lake. You came here often, walking your dog 'fanny' who loved to chase squirrels and ducks. You smiled at the boy and went to sit. "so you are nobody?" asked Matt with a smirk. "my name's y/n stupid" you said giggling.

Matt laughed along and nodded his head. "pretty name for a pretty girl" the wind blew his brown hair out of his face and now a purple bruise was visible. The bruise was located by his left eyebrow and seemed to be only 2 days old. "did your ex do this to you?" Matt looked at you confused before realizing what you were looking at. "things got out of hand yesterday, it was my own fault y/n"

You couldn't believe what this guy was saying. His ex girlfriend had abused him and he blamed in all on himself. "this is not your fault Matt, have you told anyone?" he shook his head.

"I think my brother nick knows, Chris is clueless" nick and Chris seemed to be important to him. You could see Matt was nervous and grabbed his hand. "it's okay and it's definitely not your fault. She's not in your life anymore" you tried to calm him down.

"I'm glad I met you before it got worse
Y/N" he squeezed your hand and played with your colorful rings. "me too Matt"
You take a look at what he's wearing and discover the two of you are kind of matching. You smile at the thought.

A little girl wearing a cute blue dress came up to you. "pwetty" she pointed at your face and handed you a forget me not. Matt giggled and put the flower in your hair. "she is" the girl climbed on your lap and clapped in her little hands.

A woman wearing a flowery dress walked over and send Matt and you a kind smile. "I'm so sorry, she likes to explore. Did she-" the girl almost fell off your lap on the grass but you were quik to catch her. "no worries, she's an angel" you said looking the woman in her hazel eyes. You gave the woman her child and waved them goodbye.

"you are gonna be a wonderful mom.. I mean.. If you're planning on having kids in the future" Matt said looking at you amazed. "I'm single Matt, nobody's interested in me" you've already accepted your fate: living In a small apartment with a lot of dogs, ALONE. "thats a lie, it was love at first sight when we first met a few minutes ago"

You were absolutely gobsmacked, was this some kind of sick prank? "really?" he nodded blushing. "well.."

+ 10 years later +

You're running trough your house trying to find your car keys. "flower those are mommys car keys, you can't eat those" Matt gives you a wide grin handing you your keys. "where's Stella?" you look around the room already panicking. "she's sleeping, don't worry. Babe your gonna be late for work" you give Matt a long kiss before giving flower one on her rosy cheeks.

"okay bye love you!" you can faintly hear Matt laugh while running to the front door. You love your now husband Matt and your two girls: Stella {2 years old} and flower {4 years old} Chris and nick often come over to get to know their cute cousins. Nick is the responsible uncle and Chris is the complete opposite, spoiling them with a lot of gifts and candy.

You got to know them right after Matt and you had met that day in the park. You have a close bond with them.

Everything's perfect.

_________________________________________
This one's my favorite i think

All the love, D