A Beautiful Woman ~ Matt

You met Matt in highschool, the two of you became inseparable after only two months of knowing each other. But Matt doesn't know you're trans, and it's been bothering you lately. You want to tell him but don't really know how or when. Chris knows you're trans cause you've already told him.

He advised you to not pressure yourself into telling him even though you're not ready. You completely agreed but still wanted to tell him, he's your best friend. "hey Matt?" you say almost whispering. Matt turns to look at you and signals for you to go on. "I have to tell you something, promise me you will not treat me different after I tell you" he nods and sticks out his left pink "pinky promise"

After you've locked pinkies you decide to tell him. "I was born a boy and over the years found out it didn't feel right so I transitioned into a woman" Matt grabs your hands and smiles. "that doesn't change the way I feel about you, you're y/n, a beautiful woman" you can feel your cheeks reddening.

"am I your crush?" you ask jokingly. He looks you dead in the eyes and says: "yes, you are" you stare at him with wide eyes for a moment or two.

Slowly, Matt begins leaning in and lays his hand on your cheek. You also begin leaning forward and meet his lips halfway. Matt strokes your cheek with his thumb and kisses you passionately.

"that was-" you nod your head smiling at the blush covering his cheeks. "was the kiss okay?" he asks shyly. "yes it was magical" you say giggling.

You're both sitting on a couch, you scoot  closer. "cuddles and movies?" asks Matt picking up the remote of the huge tv. "YES!" you yell excited. You love cuddling with Matt, he gives the best hugs.

"oh y/n?" you slowly nod focused on the movie. "d'you wanna be my girlfriend?" you scream and jump in his arms. "yes of course!" he kisses you and slides an arm around your waist.

"thank you for being accepting and caring" you say snuggled into his side. "I love you" he blurts out. You laugh and kiss his cheek. "I love you too baby"

Wasn't so bad after all.

_________________________________________
I had to post this, a bit short but I love it.

All the love, D