Monday's ~ Matt

I hear my alarm go off and groan. I try turning around but find myself stuck in the arms of my boyfriend Matt. He looks like an angel when he sleeps.

He looks like an angel all the time, who am I kidding!?

We have been together for 3 months now and plan on going on a little vacation, just the two of us. We have a few places in mind but are not sure which one to visit.

I didn't expect him to ask me to be his girlfriend when he did, but I'm very happy I said yes. Before starting a romantic relationship we were friends, the bestest friends. I cought feeling for him in senior year, he looked so handsome in his hockey tenue.

But enough of that.

I need to make me some breakfast and go to my cursus. I joined an art class after high school because I wanted to improve my painting skills.

But I'm currently crushed by my lovely, angelic boyfriend. I can hear him snore. "Matt? Love?" he sighs and holds me even tighter. I can barely breath bitc-

"rise and shine motherfuckers!" yells Chris barging in. He jumps on the bed till Matt kicks him off. "piss off" he mumbles annoyed. MATTITUDE.

Chris then starts throwing pillows at us. I catch one and trow in in his direction,but Chris ducks and it hits nick square in the face. I try to suppress my laughter as he blinks a couple of times. He runs up to me and matt and jumps on top of us. We both let out an 'oof' and I groan after being double crushed.

"get out, the both of you!" nick and Chris run to the door and hit their heads walking trough it at the same time. I laugh and give Matt a little peck on his lips.

I love my life.

*emotional and dramatic sigh*

_________________________________________
It's short, I know.

I'm really tired and running out of ideas. So I decided to write a fluff one shot. Let me know what you think.

Lots of love, D