Jupiter ~ Chris

It was pouring outside and you didn't want to leave your bed, but you had promised your mom to walk jupiter - a dalmatian dog - so you put on your raincoat and your brown boots and went out trough the back door.

Your mom owned a dog hotel and a dog spa, that means you were constantly around dogs in all sorts and sizes. Jupiter was your own dog, you had adopted her when she was only 1 year old.

You and your mom took turns walking, feeding and playing with her but she slept in your room on your bed every night. She was your baby and you loved her to no end. You were already struggling cause of the rain and wind, but when jupiter saw a squirrel you lost complete control over her.

She dragged you into the woods and crossed a road. You screamed for her to come back, but it was too late. She got hit by a car. She yelped in pain and licked her left paw, surely that wasn't a good sign. a tall, dark haired boy jumped out of his car and gasped when he saw jupiter laying there, injured in front of his car.

Two other boys stepped out as well. You ran over and slowly picked up jupiter. "I didn't see her cross the road, I swear!" said the boy with cross earrings. "can we help you...or your dog?" you sniffed examining jupiter probably broken paw. "can you give me a ride home?" you asked on the verge of tears.

"yes of course, hop in. Do you need help or bandaids?" the boy with a stylish mullet asked holding up a first aid kit. "yes thank you" you smiled at the boy now completely soaked. You got in the car and held your baby thight. Luck wasn't on your side that day, that was certain.

"what's it's name?" asked the boy with beautiful, long curly hair. "her name is jupiter, my name's y/n" the boy nods patting Jupiter's head. "I'm Chris, that's nick and this is Matt. I'm sorry about your dog" said chris looking you straight in the eye. "thank you, I hope mom can fix her up. Thank you for driving me home" nick Lays his arm over your shoulder and pulls you in for a hug.

"you didn't think we would leave you and your injured dog there, did you?" asks Matt taken aback. "I don't know, I was panicking!?" you say shrugging. Nick laughs tapping Jupiter's nose. "boop"

After a 11 minute drive you're home. Your mom runs over and takes jupiter from you. "thank you for bringing my girl home" she says thanking the boys. You had texted your mom what happened and who were taking you home.

Chris gave you a note before driving off with his brothers. 'you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet :)' you chuckled and put the note in your back pocket. "can you carry jupiter to my operation room?"

Your mom took care of jupiter and she's healed nicely, there's only a scar left but she's okay. You hoped you would see Chris again sometime, he seemed cute.

_________________________________________
That's cuz he IS gurlll

All the love, D