Chapter 14: Filling in the puzzle piece

That morning still no sign of anyone in that house that I know of. I started to get worried, only because I figured now no one will ever find me.  I am desperately praying to be found. But i've had no sign of luck.

Until...
"Ouch can you be gentle" I hear a girl squeal as she tumbles down the stairs. He comes stomping down the stairs behind her "Shut up bitch" He screams. My ears ache. I find the girl lying there with bruises all over her body just like mine. Only to find out it's LAYLA. What the actual fuck. How does he know her and what is she even doing here. Her eyes widen as she looks up to see me. "Oh my god" Her jaw drops. "Jamie???" She exclaims. I feel tears build up, she runs towards me and gives me a tight hug. Tight that I almost can't breathe. I cry into her shoulder.

"Oh my god. That's enough" His voice spits with anger. "You two wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for the way you both had treated me" I'm so confused. I didn't think I did anything that bad to him. Until the actual truth comes out and It changed everything. It didn't make any sense. Layla speaks. "Chill out. Andrew, you can't go taking people and putting them into your basement because you're angry. You need help" She shouts. I feel as if i'm about to get sick, as if i'm going to pass out I feel dizzy. Him and Layla both figure that out. "Jamie are you okay?" Layla says concerned. "Back away from her" He shouts.

He comes over to me. Lifts my head up and picks me up. All I can tell is that we're walking up the stairs before my eyes shut in the back of my head.

Layla's Pov
I was walking out the mall. I had just brought a new purse, only because my old one got stolen. With my wallet, ID and everything. What a day. Yeah definitely what a day since I thought things couldn't get any worse. Next thing I know someone's hands are over my mouth, almost making me pass out. I was absolutely horrified. I got tossed into the car, getting dragged. Only to see the man beside me taking his mask off, breathing heavily, and face all reddened. It was Andrew. I wasn't surprised. About a year ago, my cousin went missing. We were living in Miami Florida then. So was Andrew. Which wasn't even his real name. His actual name was Henry. He was keeping her in an underground shed, they had found her dead body rotting there, but before they were able to take him in, he was gone in a flash. Now Henry was dating her at the time until she cheated on him, which made him start getting angry with her. Then she went missing. He changed his whole identity after that.
I wouldn't think that "Andrew" would have been keeping Jamie since his last encounter, and he didn't act weird around her anyways. So that was all a surprise. Until he took me to the basement and I found Jamie sitting down there.

I wake up only to see that he's laying right beside me. Cuddled up to me. "Jamie I can explain everything  just give me time" He says softly, brushing the hair out of my face. I don't say a word or even knowledge him. I'm in so much shock.

Hi readers. Thank you reading, what a twist!! If you have any questions or opinions, please put them down in the comments. See you next chapter.

Words - 617