Chapter 2

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

The girls followed Vali and then got lost on the horizon.

Behind a tree, near the bench where the aforementioned were, you could see a brunette standing with his hair covering his eyes. But from one moment to the next, tears began to come out from his eyes and he fell to his knees.

Issei: That cannot be no no no no - Issei repeated no over and over again, while crying.

Ddraig: Partner, I... - He could not finish because Issei spoke.

Issei: 'Ddraig, it can't be true, can it?'

Ddraig: Partner, I don't think it's what you think

Ddraig said as a means to encourage Issei, but he knew that the chances of it not being what they heard was true was almost nil.

Ddraig, with a tone of not much confidence: And if it were true, you still have the others, do not worry

Issei: 'Thank you mate, but I'm not feeling very good. I'm going to rest a little here.'

As he sat on the grass behind the tree and began to close his eyes.

MIND OF ISSEI.

Ddraig: 'I hope that this bad resentment that I have is not fulfilled', gritting his teeth.

'Because those damn whores were with the damn bearer of Albion, that ungrateful, Issei was in a coma for a damn attack that was meant for him, but Issei went to protect him because he knew that he would die from such an attack' -but before continuing to think of something, he noticed Issei moving in an erratic way.

Ddraig: 'What's happening?', going off to see what Issei is dreaming of.

DREAM OF ISSEI.

You could see Issei on the ground, beaten, while Rias, Akeno, and Koneko were around him, kicking him. He was kicked again as Issei screamed helplessly.

Issei: Please stop ch.. - he could not finish because they kicked him in the mouth, making his head turn to the ground. He looked up and saw the one who kicked him this time was Ophis with Kuroka and Le Fay next to her.

Ophis, in a voice full of hatred: SHUT UP DAMN USELESS, I SHOULD HAVE NEVER GIVEN YOU MY POWER, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER TO LET YOU DIE!

Le Fay: I agree with Ophis-sama

Kuroka: It was all a waste of power-nya - giving Issei a kick of her own - a useless slave who can't give me strong offspring

Rias: It's true, you're a pathetic slave, did you think that an upper-class demon like me would fall in love with a low class shit like you

By this time, Issei was crying silently from the girls' words.

Koneko: I agree, Buchou, this pervert does not deserve to be with us - with her face expressionless but her eyes showed contempt - Instead, Vali-sama is a man, not like you, who is a waste

Akeno: Ara~ ara~ I agree, Koneko-chan, Vali-san is a real man and more so in bed - with a blush on her face

With these words, they all blushed.

WITH DRAIG.

Ddraig: 'What?' - Looking at the dream in disbelief.

Ddraig: 'It cannot be the fall' - alarmed, - 'but it should not be in effect, he still has females who have not betrayed him, right?'

Ddraig: It will be better to wake him up, proceeding to wake up his carrier.

OUTSIDE OF ISSEI'S MIND.

Issei woke up with tears on his face, which he quickly cleaned. He did not remember what it was that was able to leave him in that state but felt a hole in his heart.

Issei: 'Ddraig, are you awake?'

Note: Issei speaks with Ddraig mentally.

Ddraig: I'm awake, partner - with concern is his voice, because after Issei woke up, he had some big dark circles as if he hadn't slept in weeks.

Issei: 'Did you know what I'm dreaming of?'

Ddraig: No, partner, let me see - while thinking - 'I can't tell you that you don't remember it because of me, I don't want you to feel that pain again'

Ddraig: It's nothing important, just memories of that fallen angel

Issei: 'Oh, I see, thanks, partner' - thinking back to his first love - 'Raynare'

Ddraig: Partner, it is best you get home, it is getting cloudy

Issei: 'I agree, it will be better as it is getting cloudy' - standing but - 'Huh, I feel weak as if I did not have strength.'

Issei got up with a little difficulty, to start walking home. On the way, it started to rain completely soaking Issei. As he walked, he thought about what he heard in the park.

Issei: 'I don't think it's true what they said', with his eyes covered by his hair.

Ddraig: Partner, I don't think it's true, but if they had relations with the Albion bearer, you would know of it.

Issei: 'How would I know?'

Ddraig: Well even if they used spells to cover the essence, the smell would still be detected, but this would be dangerous for you.

Issei: 'How dangerous?' - raising his gaze to the sky with his eyes closed, feeling the rain fall on his face.

Ddraig: Well, when you feel love for a female and they give off the smell of another male, you will feel like vomiting, get headaches, even obtain a fever just by approaching them.

Issei: 'I understand then how I do not feel this, it can not be that they are deceiving me' - lowering his head being close to home.

Ddraig: Partner, remember that you have not spent time with the girls because you were in a coma, you have not even gone to the club.

Issei: 'It is true that I have not spent time with the girls and have not gone to the club - reaching the door of his house putting the key, when he opened the door, he felt the auras of Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, Irina, and Ravel inside the living room.

(A/N: Considering that the a few of the aforementioned left with Vali, this does indicate Vali's stamina in bed is not that great)

Issei took off his shoes and took a towel that was nearby and he went to the living room, where Irina and Xenovia were talking about something and the others were in the kitchen.

Issei passed near the two who did not take importance to him and continued talking, Issei continued on his way and when he was about to arrive at the kitchen, he felt that his stomach began to turn and made him want to vomit. Ignoring this, he entered the kitchen where they were Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, and Ravel. Feeling that someone entered the kitchen, they turned to the entrance where Issei was, Asia realizing that it was Issei, went to greet him as usual but for Issei, when entering the kitchen felt as if his stomach was about to erupt and when Asia approached him, he could feel a disgusting smell, so disgusting that he ran out to the bathroom.

Asia, seeing that Issei ran out, was worried that he knew of the "new experience" that she had today as Rias and the others who were in the kitchen. For a moment, she was worried but remembered that she had a spell that prevented him from feeling the essence of the boy she had inside her and took away any importance and returned with the others who spoke of how her new experience was.

Issei ran into the bathroom and closed the door, approaching the toilet when.

Issei: Buagg... buagg... buagg - vomiting and vomiting,at the end he got up and wiped his mouth.

Issei, with tears in his eyes: Ddraig ........ it cannot be.

THE END.