Chapter 30

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

RAVEZAN'S BASE

Satanael, Zephyrdor, and Euclid emerged from the magic circle and into the base. They strolled through the base as it was a job well done on Satanael's part. They began to walk to Morou's lab, when Richard came out and handed a book to Satanael.

Richard: All there, boss.

Satanael: Excellent, did you have to kill anyone?

Richard: Only two fallen angels that were acting as guards, they were quite talkative.

Satanael: How so?

Richard: They said how they're handing Azazel over to the Nordic faction.

Satanael: I'm guessing that it had to do with the infidelity that was against the Sekiryuutei.

Haku: Would that explain why he is missing? - as he appeared silently.

Satanael: Yes.

Zephyrdor: What are humans doing here? - sneering at them.

Satanael: They are my team, I suggest that you tread carefully with them.

Zephyrdor: Tch, whatever - still believing his race to be superior.

Satanael: Where are the others?

Richard: Where do you think? Flare's getting her fill of both Kihel and Yzak.

Zephyrdor: Oh? You got a whore on board?

Richard: Unfortunately, it's only one.

Satanael: Let's go to Morou.

Haku: There's something else that you should know - as he handed another document to Satanael.

Satanael: What's this? Grigori had a prisoner from elsewhere.

Haku: It could be from Caius' world.

Satanael: It says here that he had escaped, he has some capability of ice magic.

Euclid: Ice magic?

Richard: Well, shit, if it isn't the former right hand man of Rizevim.

Euclid: Greetings.

Satanael: 'Hmm, I wonder if I can use this user to reconstruct the Demon's Extract Teigu.'

Euclid: Is Razevan here?

Haku: Not yet, but Angra Mainyu is.

Satanael: So we have him?

Haku: Yes, he and Morou have been conjuring up the bodies, at least the female ones, since Razevan was specific on those ones.

Richard: Oh man, I can't wait to break one, if there's enough to go around, we could have a partner.

Haku: Caius and Eishi are still training.

Euclid: Who are they?

Satanael: Caius is an otherworlder and Eishi is the son of Razevan.

Euclid: Another son?

Satanael: Yes, that he has been building this clone up for a while, a long while.

Euclid: I see.

Satanael: We should take you to Morou to handle those seals on you, there could be a tracking seal implanted within you.

Euclid: You're right, we should hurry then - as they went to Morou's lab quickly, followed by Richard, Haku, and Zephyrdor.

Upon entry into the lab, they found Morou and Angra working diligently, from what they could see. The pair had developed multiple female bodies that were all the same. They had developed busts to suit their frames, but also muscle tone to indicate that they could fight like Razevan wanted.