Chapter 7

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

Issei: Hello Raynare.

Raynare: How have you been? - looking to the sky with a smile on her face.

Issei: Seeing as how you are a product of my mind, you should know - taking out 5 pills and putting them in his mouth and swallowing them.

Raynare: Issei-kun, do you see what you are doing to yourself? - her gaze never leaving the view of the sky.

Raynare: Thanks to everything that is happening to you, your mentality has changed, but what you are doing wrong is that you are keeping your feelings inside, anger, hate, you have so much of these emotions that I am surprised that you have not yet exploded - finally turning her sights onto Issei.

Issei: And what should I do? - turning to face the sky - let everything out, and start killing and destroying?

Raynare: Ahhh, I wouldn't say that, but if this continues, when you explode you will finish changing - also looking to the sky - think about it, Issei, you're better than this, you're better than them, don't hold back and let it out. I hate that I was right about "them", but I do know that I was wrong about what I said - as a tear rolled down her eye.

Issei: Well, I guess whatever has to happen... - looking back to Raynare, only to see that she was gone and he was alone.

Issei: Huh, I'm turning into a madman already - getting up from the fountain side to walk to a bench nearby and lie on it.

Issei: 'Ddraig, you there?'

Ddraig: Yes.

Issei: 'What do you think?' - closing his eyes.

Ddraig, with a bit of sadness, but also serious: I don't know what to think, but it is true that when you expel those feelings you will change. You are better than this, I know that.

Issei, with a calm sense of mind: 'Hmm, I hope I don't explode anytime soon, but I have a question for you.'

Ddraig, intrigued: What is it?

Issei: 'The items needed to heal me, you know where to find them?'

Ddraig: Yes.

Issei: 'Well, tomorrow after school, we go for those things, and by the way we will have the weekend because tomorrow is Friday.' - a little happy and portraying some emotion.

Ddraig: Ok, it's already late, you better go to sleep.

Issei: Ok, good night. - about to fall asleep, but not before thinking to himself - 'Thanks Ddraig, and thank you,... Raynare.'

Note: Yeah, Issei slept on that bench, he wouldn't want to go back to a house full of deceivers.

Ddraig: 'Well it will be better to keep an eye on your dreams - preparing to see the dreams of Issei.

ISSEI'S DREAM

Issei was in a dark place, there was no light, only darkness. Suddenly, he began to see images of the girls, everything he did for them, he felt a lot of sadness, and the only thing that went through his head was 'because I was not enough', those words repeated again and again, until Issei began to scream and cry, he wanted everything to stop. He did not want to see nor listen to anything, he just wanted it to be silent, but it did not happen. All the sadness was changed to anger, and from anger to indifference, until everything was silent and everything became white. He tried to move but some white chains came and they held him in place, in front of him, he saw the scene of Azazel, with those "two", the words of his parents, but he did not feel anything, he felt empty, not anger, not hatred, not sadness, nothing, just empty. He did not produce a sound, he remained still, no matter what he saw, it seemed that he lost his life, his eyes were empty, they did not reflect life, emotion, but out of nowhere, the words of his partner and ex-girlfriend were heard.