Chapter 28

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

DIMENSIONAL GAP

Ophis had left the Pendragon Manor and floated throughout the empty space. She was so lost in her thoughts that she forgot that another being roamed this plane. It made them chuckle as now Ophis could be contained, thus preventing her from escaping or warning the others. However, it would also ensure that her power does not fall into the wrong hands, unless Razevan goes after Lilith. Great Red knew that would be a death sentence for the Lucifer if he tried because Issei cared deeply for the little dragon girl.

Great Red: Isn't this a surprise?

Ophis: Hmm, Baka-Red... - which caused Great Red to snort in annoyance.

Great Red: The only idiot here is you, Ophis, but I supposed with the effects of the ritual, you wouldn't understand.

Ophis: Ritual? What is Baka-Red talking about? - as she floated onto the back of the great dragon.

Unfortunately for her, she made it too easy for what the great dragon had planned.

Great Red: Haha, so you don't know and yet you've been having these feelings of doubt and regret.

Ophis: What do you know about that? Are you looking into my dreams?

Great Red: I don't need to look into your dreams to know what you have done.

Ophis: Hmm, where is Lilith, you took her with you.

Great Red: She's gone.

Ophis: What?

Great Red: She's gone.

Ophis: You lost her?

Great Red: No, she left and I let her be.

Ophis: So where is she?

Great Red: I think you have other things to worry about - as his scale shined.

Ophis: What are you doing? - as she noticed that she was being locked up.

Great Red: I'm sealing you to keep you away.

Ophis: For what, baka.

Great Red: For your betrayal and to protect you, I thought of killing you, but he told me that I shouldn't get my hands dirty.

Ophis: Who are you working with Baka-Red, I never betrayed anyone?

Great Red: Yeah, that ritual worked well, you really forgot the one that risked his life to come save you and then, for once, you and I worked together to revive him.

Ophis: I don't know who you are talking abou...

Great Red: I'M TALKING ABOUT THE SEKIRYUUTEI, ISSEI, THE ONE YOU BETRAYED BY SLEEPING WITH THAT WRETCHED LUCIFER!! THE SAME LUCIFER THAT YOU SEEM TO ENJOY GETTING SCREWED BY, FIRST, RIZEVIM, AND NOW, VALI!! THAT LAST ONE DID IT BOTH FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY!! HE'S THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN SIPHONING YOUR POWER FROM YOU!!

Ophis: Wha... wha... what? Issei... but...

Great Red: SHUT UP! IT'S BECAUSE OF HIM THAT I HAVEN'T KILLED YOU, SO I'M GOING TO SEAL YOU, SO YOU DON'T WARN THE OTHERS!

Ophis: But Vali...

Great Red: He lied to you, used you, and you and those girls believed it, maybe you can get a glimpse of dreams.

Suddenly, Ophis started to get a flow of Vali's memories, how he plotted to take what was Issei's for a fight. How he planned to seduce Ophis with dragon pheromones and take her power little by little and lie to Kuroka time after time that he was the strongest. How he "saved" Issei, but he knew that Issei saved him instead. She could see how they were tools in his overall plot against Issei, he never cared about them.