Chapter 12

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

Issei and Serafall appeared in a luxurious hallway of rooms, Issei saw the rooms and asked.

Issei: What are we doing here?

Serafall: Well, it's for you to take a bath, and you freshen up - looking at Issei.

Issei: Ok

Serafall: When you finish, just signal to the maid who will be here - preparing to leave.

Issei: Ok, goodbye - entering the room.

Issei, upon entering, found a very luxurious room, and went to take a shower.

WITH SERAFALL.

Serafall, when leaving Issei, began to go to the room of the meeting, and when entering, she heard a conversation.

Shemhazai: Sirzechs, you along with Issei-san, called us, you know that all the leaders are very busy, just a month after the Trihexa - with a sigh of tiredness.

Sirzechs: Ahh, I know we are very busy but this is very important - his tone is serious, meaning business.

Michael: Well, I hope it's not another war, or a beast that could destroy the world - with a hint of diversion.

Braquiel: Oh, Sera-chan and where is Issei? - turning his attention to Serafall, who sat in his chair.

Zeoticus: Yes, Serafall-san, where is Issei? - growing slightly impatient from waiting.

Serafall: Quiet, he will come.

Sairaorg: Ahh, and I was training.

????: Calm yourself, boy, have patience - a middle aged man with black hair and violet eyes, standing next to the Bael heir.

Sairaorg: Sorry, Lord Zekram

Arthur: And so why would they call us? - looking towards his teammate, Bikou.

Bikou: I don't know, but it's strange that they just called us - his eyes closed.

Arthur: True - being alert of whatever transpired in the meeting.

Venelana: Well, I already wanted to see Ise, I haven't seen him for a long time - smiling at the prospect of seeing the one she considers a son.

Yasaka: Yes, it's been a while.

Serafall: Hey Sona-tan, anything? - pointing to a blond.

Sona: Ahh, he hasn't said a word since.

Serafall: I see - glaring at the blond with Sona, it seemed the Sitri shared the same sentiment as the Maou Leviathan.

Lord Sitri: What's happening, daughters? - seeing the strange exchange between his daughters.

Lady Sitri: Indeed, what is going on and why is Saji-san involved? - looking at the now named Genshirou Saji.

Sona: It's nothing.

Serafall: Yes, nothing.

Ajuka: Sirzechs, can you give me some information about what's going on - looking at his friend.

Sirzechs: Issei will tell you that.

Everyone talked to each other, but there were two people who didn't say anything, these were Tannin and Odin, each for their reasons, but it was as if they were worried about something, Göndul noticed this but didn't say anything. The entire room quieted down, hearing a knock on the door.