Chapter 21

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

IN THE STUDENT COUNCIL

Sona and her peerage, with the exception of Loup, who was in college, were discussing things with Seekvaira. A hologram of Cao Cao and Serafall was also there, listening in.

Sona: So everything is set?

Seekvaira: Yes, Leonardo has created the monsters, although, it is not as bad as the Demonic Beast Riot, he is controlling them sparingly, letting them run amok in an abandoned village quite far from here, it's off the coast of Japan.

Sona: How well is Leonardo handling the strain, Cao Cao?

Cao Cao: He's doing fine, he creates a few monsters, they do some destruction and he dispells them to save his energy and make it look like renegade demons were. We also slain a few, so it looks like there was a fight and left the bodies there.

Serafall: Hmm, I can speak with Ajuka to send you some corpses of Khaos Brigade soldiers, so they can think some of the people died, we already removed their wings, too.

Cao Cao: We would also need some people alive, so they can portray survivors.

Serafall: I can send some of the people that work on my show, I don't think Rias has ever seen them. I'll even make sure that they are loyal and faithful, in case her idea of fun tempts her to sleep with them, too. If they do, you can kill them, Cao Cao because they are as good as dead and will be exiled anyways.

Cao Cao: Gladly, please do let me know when her rating game is, I'd like to see her crumble and Vali as well, if he shows up.

Serafall: Sairaorg is being courteous, with school coming to an end soon, he will let them handle that and then a month after their graduation should give them ample time to train.

Sona: From what I have seen, only Kiba, Gasper, and Rossweisse have been training and I do not think I can find a substitute in time for Rossweisse to go on this mission.

Serafall: I can substitute.

Sona: No, onee-sama, you only want to see the girl that likes Issei and you would try to get into her head.

Serafall: Fine, besides it's good that Rossweisse stays anyways, based on the recording, Issei did not name any of them specifically and she's a teacher, so she wouldn't get any backlash from it. It is well known that Rias is the president and Akeno is the vice president, the others will just fall into place.

Sona: You have a point.

Seekvaira: It seems everything is going as planned, thank you for your assistance, Cao Cao.

Cao Cao: Haha, I am just looking forward to seeing how strong he is, when gets back, he owes me another rematch, take care.

Sona: Cao Cao, be sure that Kiba and Gasper are paired together - getting a nod from the man.

Serafall: I'll be sure to send those bodies within the hour - it got her a nod from the hero as his hologram disappeared - now that he's gone, time for some girl talk, Seek-chan, why are you helping in this?

The nickname did cause Seekvaira to get a tic on her forehead in annoyance of her childhood nickname. Before it was something that she was fond of because Rias had named her that, now after what she did, she was thoroughly annoyed by it, even disgusted by it.

Seekvaira: You may be a Maou, but I cordially ask you to never call me that again, Maou Leviathan - her tone was cold, even colder than Sona's has ever been.